• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Blueberry Pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

B3tter_Hero

Blueberry Pie?

Has anyone else noticed that there is only one Blueberry Pie in the whole game! Kinda Wierd, seeing how there are infinite apple pies.

C

Curzedchild

Re: Blueberry Pie?

Lol ya, you mean the one you get when you help the lady at the guild make an apple pie for the guild master.... hmm does it even heal you extra or no?

L

Liberator

Yep...I'm pretty sure it does. I see to remember eating it after my hero got injured fighting bandits or Hobbes. Odd, yes, that there's only one blueberry pie in the entire game, but I guess it makes sense since it was meant pretty much as a prize or reward.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I tried to sell mine but wasn't offered a very good price for it so I ate it instead. Had it been a chocolate pie I would have mounted it on a trophy plaque in my house and worshipped it...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

If you take a look at my Thread Trophies, items, and clothing of Doom, you'll see that they meant for MORE pies to be in the game. They just didn't get around to it.

and I've managed to keep that blue berry pie through the whole game. No ones buys it. I don't think the charity shop takes it either.

B

B3tter_Hero

I kept mine the whole game and the only thing you can do is sell it or eat it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

B3tter_Hero;45120 said:
I kept mine the whole game and the only thing you can do is sell it or eat it.

Who'd you sell it too? I'm pretty sure no one I went to would buy it from me.

B

B3tter_Hero

The guy at the heros guild the one that tells you your annoying.

Not the bar keeper the other guy

B

B3tter_Hero

You can also sell the cooking apples you need to get the blueberry pie aswell to that guy.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

You can sell neither the blueberry pie NOR the cooking apples. I went to one shop in hook coast and the person YOU said you sold the blue berry pie too.
And nothing.

YOU CANNOT SELL THE BLUEBERRY PIE OR COOKING APPLESE. :ninja:

B

B3tter_Hero

I don't have it on computer, I have Fable TLC on Xbox. Don't know if there is any difference. Maybe my game is stuffed up? But I still sold them.

C

Curzedchild

Sephiroxas;45141 said:
You can sell neither the blueberry pie NOR the cooking apples. I went to one shop in hook coast and the person YOU said you sold the blue berry pie too.
And nothing.

YOU CANNOT SELL THE BLUEBERRY PIE OR COOKING APPLESE. :ninja:

Hmm... good proof..

B3tter_Hero;45150 said:
I don't have it on computer, I have Fable TLC on Xbox. Don't know if there is any difference. Maybe my game is stuffed up? But I still sold them.

Hmm... no proof none at all... hmm... I believe sephi is right and .... wait for it... wait for it... You Are WRONG!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Be nice...I can never prove anything I've found out for myself so it could very well have happened. It may just have been a glitch, seeing as I have the same game for the same platform and it hasn't happened for me.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

B3tter_Hero;45150 said:

Well I have all the Fables and the Fable on the Xbox never let me sell the cooking apples nor the blue berry pie. soo...I'm sorry but I still don't think it's possible.

B

B3tter_Hero

To prove it to you I will take pictures of my TELEVISION and put them here....... Then I will be right :)

The pictures are gona be bad though, because it is of my TV

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

B3tter_Hero;45323 said:
To prove it to you I will take pictures of my TELEVISION and put them here....... Then I will be right :)

*Eagerly waits* :ninja:

B

B3tter_Hero

You'll be waiting awhile. But I will have the pictures.

L

Liberator

B3tter_Hero;45325 said:
You'll be waiting awhile. But I will have the pictures.

Sure...I guess we'll all be waiting with baited breath, or baited eyes (as it is), then.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

who actually cares? its a crappy pie that recovers a minor amount of health

Status
Not open for further replies.