• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Body style

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mr_tw

Body style

so I passed the game once and I noticed that no matter how much I upgraded my characters physical stats he was always "slim" is it possible to make him larger, not fat but more muscle? and is there anyway of preventing or changing the color of the gray hair besides cutting it all off??

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Body style

mr_tw said:
so I passed the game once and I noticed that no matter how much I upgraded my characters physical stats he was always "slim" is it possible to make him larger, not fat but more muscle? and is there anyway of preventing or changing the color of the gray hair besides cutting it all off??

Well you cant change your hair colour I dont think, you can go and donate to the Temple of Avo and they will remove some of the years off your age.

As for physical stats, I would assume you could just eat some meat and drink some beer and it will beef you up. Just dont over do it or you end up obese....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
Well you cant change your hair colour I dont think, you can go and donate to the Temple of Avo and they will remove some of the years off your age.

As for physical stats, I would assume you could just eat some meat and drink some beer and it will beef you up. Just dont over do it or you end up obese....

Yeah not much you can do about hair colour except that, using will magic makes you age faster (resulting in white/grey hair faster) aswel so...

Yeah eating and drinking builds you up but dont over overindulge otherwise you will turn into a fat porker :lol:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah not much you can do about hair colour except that, using will magic makes you age faster (resulting in white/grey hair faster) aswel so...

Yeah eating and drinking builds you up but dont over overindulge otherwise you will turn into a fat porker :lol:

I think morbidly obese is the PC term for it lmao...

I didnt know using will magic made you age faster, I thought it was only upping your stats and stuff.... thats two new things I learnt today w00t!!

F

Fuzi0n

Would be cool to see some screenies of fat people =D
From fable that is. lol

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
I think morbidly obese is the PC term for it lmao...

I didnt know using will magic made you age faster, I thought it was only upping your stats and stuff.... thats two new things I learnt today w00t!!

Ok morbidly obese then :p (damn fat porkers!)

Yeah apparently using will magic often makes you age alot faster and causes hair to go white very fast (so you look more wizard like etc)

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Ok morbidly obese then :p (damn fat porkers!)

Yeah apparently using will magic often makes you age alot faster and causes hair to go white very fast (so you look more wizard like etc)

Thats pretty cool, I didnt realise that.

*Yeah damn fatties and their jiggly jiggly*

:unsure:

C

Crazyarms

i dont know if this is a spolier, but ill make it one anyways.

Being fat does enable you to open that demon door in Barrow Fields.
but other than that the porkers can go to hell!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Wow, what is with you people and the hatred of those who are overweight, THAT"S DISCRIMINATION! I hope you burn! Burn! Burn! Burn!

C

Crazyarms

"they dont look burning, they look burnt"

anyway...does being fat decrease your speed?

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I don't believe so.

C

Crazyarms

i think it would, but ill have to check that tomorrow

F

FableFreak

You'll all see when the nuclear winter comes all us porkers will go and hide in caves until it passes and we will emerge lean and muscular (and possibly with extra arms due to radiation). The next generation belongs to us!

C

Crazyarms

If theres a nuclear winter then hell would get pretty damn full. Its the Dawn of the Dead!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Only the dead will begin to walk only after the true Necronomicon has been found. Until then, enjoy your days.

C

Crazyarms

Enjoy what? sitting around all day doing nothing. I mean i just started to be homeschooled, and it was fun at first, but i still cant play xbox, and i have to get on here when my mom is busy. On top of that its freakin BORING!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I mean it as, enjoy your remaining days for soon the Necronomicon will be found and we will all be killed by the walking dead.

S

Selej

Back to the topic, I've noticed if you carry a lot of heavier set weapons, you guy gets bigger/buffer. The downside is that he get significantly bigger, there's no middle ground. Either slim guy or steroids man.

L

Leprechaunpoo1

Dark Drakan said:

no using it is ok but leveling it up is bad 4 ur age;)

A

Abomination

Its set things really, if your more into -strength- attributes then you get bigger and bulkier, if your into -skill- then you get longer legs and run faster, and if your into -will- you get those sweet tats.

I think thats right :p

Status
Not open for further replies.