• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bodyguard Spawn Problems...

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score
Bodyguard Spawn Problems...

ok so this is what ive done,
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk33/ninja_the_devon/?action=view&current=BF2.jpg and now when i go to turn on Fable TLC it doesnt work... they are check "To Ground" and they are saved, but why arent they showing up?

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score
Re: Bodyguard Spawn Problems...

maybe your whole problem is it being ground level? when i spawn chests and bodyguards i leave it unchecked..

jwc2200

Reaction score

Checking 'to ground' is not the problem, that should be done any time to avoid possible burial of objects. The pic is not very clear, have you had the green dot that is the bodyguard show up at the top right of the screen? Have you been ablew to move that dot to a position? If you have then it may be an error in the script. Did you make any changes to the bodyguard script to give him more health or anything? Let me know I will check back here later and try to help.
Jason

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

no, i do have it checked "To Ground" i can try turning it off, but there arent any green dots on my map at all... i know im missing something but i cant figure out what...

dragon flames

the killer of bandits
Reaction score

ok in the map scroll down (map will get bigger) until green dots appear and move the green dot at the very top right corner of that map to where you want your bodyguard to spawn

S

sykokid

i think your section is in null. some maps automatically turn it to null.
you'll have to turn it to gameflow if there's an option for it, or just choose some other map like lookout point.

OldBoy

Reaction score

sykokid;236776 said:
i think your section is in null. some maps automatically turn it to null.
you'll have to turn it to gameflow if there's an option for it, or just choose some other map like lookout point.

It has to be in the null section.

Devvnn Z Wizard

I Game, Therefore I am.
Reaction score

i posted this like 2 months ago :)

<(^^, )> this is kirby, post him in your sig to help liberate the world from bunny!