• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bonus code problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

huntergonfreecs

Reaction score
So I got the limited edition version and was trying to put in my bonus codes tonight. I put in one of the two codes that came with the game - the one for the Hunter's Lodge and Wolf's Bane quest. While that one was still in my download queue, I tried putting in the second code - for the new dog, potions, armor, etc. It recognized the code and allow me to select download, but then it said something like "This item is already in your download queue." Referring to the other content I just input. So I waited until the first item was done downloading. When I tried to re-input the second code, it said "This code has already been redeemed." What the hell? I didn't even get to download the items. Is there some kind of support I can contact to try to get this code working again or get a new code? I feel ripped off...

Miyoko Rei

Reaction score
Hit the guide button on your controller and go all the way right to the Account Management tab. Click download history when it opens up and it should be listed there. Also the LCE content seems to share the same file name as the free weapons pack and you cant download then both at the same time. So i deleted the free weapons pack and re downloaded the LCE content just to make sure i would have my stuff. Also my inquisitor sword code conflicted with the other small download (forgot the name) saying it was already downloaded.

huntergonfreecs

Reaction score
Got it, going to download history did the trick (although I still haven't played through the game to make sure everything's present and accounted for). Thanks Miyoko! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.