• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

boobytraps

GameStopPro

Reaction score
boobytraps

since the inviroment is supposed to be enteractive a bit i think it would be fun if they had boobytraps like dig a hole put pointy ojects down the hole then lay some branches over hole so they can fall in :devil: any more ideas?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: boobytraps

They had some booby traps laying around in the fable TLC files, I wouldn't be surprised if they included that type of thing in fable 2. Bring on the challenge. :devil:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Boobies??? Where? :lol: Joking... I whould be a good idea. I'd say you can only do that when you are bad though.

D

Darg

For anyone who's ever played a decent Elder Scrolls: Oblivion dungeon, they know all about the booby traps within. Some I could see in an Indiana Jones movie or something like that, but they do offer a challenge and make you alot more vigilant for little details... sorta like that tripwire right ahead...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Triz;143644 said:
Boobies??? Where? :lol: Joking... I whould be a good idea. I'd say you can only do that when you are bad though.

why? o_O That would be lame and restricting.

GameStopPro

Reaction score

:blush: did i spell boobytrap wrong *im dislecsick so i really dont spell things corretly all the times.. x D* but ya i would hope not for only if ur evil because making ur enemies when ur good it would be handy to make boobytraps.... :cool:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Triz;143644 said:

Why would it have to be restricted for only bad guys? I mean if your using them on bandits surely its a good deed etc. Something Fable couldnt seem to get its head around, killing in self defense is not a good deed. :lol:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i'm sure your dog would play a significant role in most booby traps. but a snare would be rather entertaining... *equips stick* hobbe piñata!

GameStopPro

Reaction score

Jack0Blades;143771 said:
i'm sure your dog would play a significant role in most booby traps. but a snare would be rather entertaining... *equips stick* hobbe piñata!

:devil: oh using ur dog would be fun ex) make the person fallow ur dog to the woods when no ones looking have it maul the person and steal their money and suppplies.....also fun if u could see the dog rampage the hole town like an evil beast :devil:

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;143683 said:
Why would it have to be restricted for only bad guys? I mean if your using them on bandits surely its a good deed etc. Something Fable couldnt seem to get its head around, killing in self defense is not a good deed. :lol:

:lol: Yea, that is true.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

You could also use them to hunt animals for food etc.

thearthur

Reaction score

o_Oyou also could have like five chests and four R trapped:w00t: or a wire and when you snap it a bomb goes of and some floor tiles when you stand on them let the ceiling fall down!:wacko:

J

Jester.

what if you could actually hunt...now thated be nice,

if i could i deploy traps behind me making any guards attempting to catch me have to re-route or...DIE

Z

Zingo

Ohyeah! I'd love to chop people's head off when they ring my doorbell! Or smell my flowers in the garden! Hmm, I think i'd like the flowers to blow up in their faces though...

aahh, dreaming isnt forbidden^^

GameStopPro

Reaction score

omg i just thought of something i want bite attack in fable 2 >D evil......bloodd....yummyies XD

W

Wrongfire

I liked the traps in oblivion, but how would you go about setting them up? Making a hole in the ground requires a deformable mesh I think. Most other traps would require you too specify alot of stuff as well, In the end it would be fun to have to maneuver through traps, but too much trouble to set traps up. I might be wrong, if so then yeah id definitely want traps in the game XD

GameStopPro

Reaction score

Wrongfire;145708 said:
I liked the traps in oblivion, but how would you go about setting them up? Making a hole in the ground requires a deformable mesh I think. Most other traps would require you too specify alot of stuff as well, In the end it would be fun to have to maneuver through traps, but too much trouble to set traps up. I might be wrong, if so then yeah id definitely want traps in the game XD

maybe they could give u a list of choices *not too too many of course but still enough to satify u* like how long u want the hole to be? u get 4 choices or something... idk^_^

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

i would like this i mean you go to the hunting store and ask for 3 bear traps. you then use them as you would an expression, lure bandits in and have a new riddle!!

Whats got three legs six arms and three heads?
-Those people who tried to f*$k with me last week hahahahhahahh

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Traps would be really fun and with the height maps peter talked about maybe there could be certain spots of earth where you could dig your own pit. That would make the shovel even more useful.

GameStopPro

Reaction score

Albion Knight;147266 said:
Traps would be really fun and with the height maps peter talked about maybe there could be certain spots of earth where you could dig your own pit. That would make the shovel even more useful.

of course and i would also never want to sell my shovel agin xD=]