Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

N

NeutronHInc

Guest
Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Okay, I'm making this topic for everyone who has trouble with the Book Collection Side Quest the Teacher in Bowerstone South gives you. (Please note that I am unsure as to WHERE you can get each book from, it took me days of going from bookcase to bookcase, locker to locker, etc... to etc... to grab just ONE book at a time to see what he would accept. So please do not ask me where you can find the books. It would take me days, if not weeks, to make a list of the locations.)

This is a list of ALL the books he will accept. This list also gives you the OBJECT name of the book for those that modify their game via Fable Explorer or Albion Explorer, this way they can add all these books to a chest or chests near the school. (I would suggest you have FIVE chests, four of them having five books each, the fifth chest having the last six books. The reason, I noticed that you can "carry" no more then 5-7 at a time when doing this quest.)

4320: The Sock Method - OBJECT_BOOK_RAISE_SEXINESS
4321: Making Friends - OBJECT_BOOK_RAISE_AGREEABILITY
4322: Eyes of a Killer - OBJECT_BOOK_RAISE_SCARINESS
4323: The Ugly Guide - OBJECT_BOOK_REDUCE_SEXINESS
4324: Windbreaker Rule Book - OBJECT_BOOK_REDUCE_AGREEABILITY
4325: You are Not a Bad Person - OBJECT_BOOK_REDUCE_SCARINESS
4540: The Repentant Alchemist - OBJECT_BOOK_STORY_02
4545: The Oakvale Raid - OBJECT_BOOK_STORY_07
4546: The Trails of Aarkan - OBJECT_BOOK_STORY_08
4550: The Guild of Zeroes - OBJECT_BOOK_STORY_12
4551: The Balverine Slayer - OBJECT_BOOK_STORY_13
4552: The Tailor's Tragedy - OBJECT_BOOK_STORY_14
4555: The Arena - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_ARENA
4556: Creatures of Albion Book I - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_CREATURES
4557: Creatures of Albion Book II - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_CREATURES_02
4558: Creatures of Albion Book III - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_CREATURES_03
4559: Creatures of the North - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_CREATURES_04
4560: The Dragons - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_DRAGONS
4563: Jack of Blades - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_JACK1
4564: A Love Story - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_LOVE_STORY
4565: The Tale of Maxley - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_MAXLEY
4566: The Northern Wastes - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_NORTHERN_WASTE
4567: The Old Kingdom - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_OK1
4568: The Other Land - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_OTHER_LAND
4571: The Tale of Twinblade - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_TWINBLADE
4573: The Pale Balverine - OBJECT_BOOK_GUILD_WHITE_BALVERINE

ALSO, if anyone uses the FreeRoam application, I can give you my modified Bowerstone Slums TNG and LEV files that have SIX chests near the school. Five for the Books and one for the Hero Dolls.

Hey Staff! Sticky this if you wouldn't mind huh? :w00t: :D :cool:
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Legendary Hero
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

The books for the Dark wizard hat are in the Guild Dorms and Bower stone.
Simple enough. The second story of the guild, and all of bower stone..I figured this out months ago. :D
 

Angel

Lag makes me violent
Staff member
Guildmaster
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Sticky? STICKY??? How dare thee....oh, ok then. Seeing as you went to all the trouble and I'm in a good mood...:lol:
 
A

Arcage

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

thx for the list
 

Albion Knight

Avatar the Old
Legendary Hero
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

If your going to mod why not put the hats in a chest? Then you could have both :D
Cool list though, I hate searching for the codes.
 
A

Arcage

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Albion Knight;86918 said:
If your going to mod why not put the hats in a chest? Then you could have both :D
Cool list though, I hate searching for the codes.
lol my friends hates it too your not alone...:steve:
 
A

Arckon

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

You deserve rep for that hard work, but I already finished the quest, with both good and evil, and got both hats with one character, you still get the rep though :D
 
A

Arcage

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Arckon;89848 said:
You deserve rep for that hard work, but I already finished the quest, with both good and evil, and got both hats with one character, you still get the rep though :D
how can you get both
 
A

Arckon

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Do not pick up any books until you get to the Find The Archaeologist quest. Start the quest, then teleport to Bowerstone South. Get the following books and donate them to the school: A Love Story, The Pale Balverine, The Tale Of Maxley, The Tale Of Twinblade, Eyes Of A Killer, The Guild Of Zeroes, The Repentant Alchemist, The Sock Method, and You Are Not A Bad Person. These can all be found in Bowerstone South. If cannot find all of those books, go to the guild and Hero save the game. Then, search the book shelves for those books. When you have all of those books, donate them to the school. You should now have the Dark Wizard Hat. Next, Hero save the game, then load your game. Start the Find The Archaeologist quest again and get any books other than those and donate them. You will get a Bright Wizard hat. You will now have both hats and can get the Bright Wizard suit from Rose Cottage, and the Dark Wizard suit form Darkwood Marsh.
 

§ephiroxa§

╫|I Am Justice|╫
Legendary Hero
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Arckon;89864 said:
Do not pick up any books until you get to the Find The Archaeologist quest. Start the quest, then teleport to Bowerstone South. Get the following books and donate them to the school: A Love Story, The Pale Balverine, The Tale Of Maxley, The Tale Of Twinblade, Eyes Of A Killer, The Guild Of Zeroes, The Repentant Alchemist, The Sock Method, and You Are Not A Bad Person. These can all be found in Bowerstone South. If cannot find all of those books, go to the guild and Hero save the game. Then, search the book shelves for those books. When you have all of those books, donate them to the school. You should now have the Dark Wizard Hat. Next, Hero save the game, then load your game. Start the Find The Archaeologist quest again and get any books other than those and donate them. You will get a Bright Wizard hat. You will now have both hats and can get the Bright Wizard suit from Rose Cottage, and the Dark Wizard suit form Darkwood Marsh.
There's no need to save and Look through all the shelves, The darkwizard hat books are in the GUILD DORMS (ONLY) and bowerstone. Stay away from the guild library (Fresco domes entrance) I've said this about a gajillion times

and this entire paragraph and other cheats can be found here

Fable: The Lost Chapters: Cheats, Cheat Codes, Tips & Trainers! - Cheating Fable: The Lost Chapters -- Strategy Informer

as well as hints about the "dragon soul sword" :lol: :steve:
 
A

Arckon

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

:shifty: I knew that :steve: :shifty:
 
D

darthlime101

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Well I have always wanted to get everything in Fable, and thanks to you guys, I now can! I just need to write that down or something so I can have it for reference when I kill and search for things.
 
T

TheCrimsonKing

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

A very fine list indeed. very informative. THX A BUNCH
 
R

ruler_of_albion

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

is this for fable TLC?
 
J

Jacks Back Baby

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

Sure.......now take your pills.
 
W

WEAPONGOD

Guest
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

hey whats up i am a new member :D:D:D
i ma stuck with that book quest.
all it will bring up is the BOOK OF SPELLS
this is relly frustrating and i need answers now

PS>TLC is awsome
 

moonfever

Well-Known Member
Legendary Hero
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

The tailors tragedy, I've never found. Do you have to break into peoples houses to find some of these books?:blink:
 

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Re: Book Collection Side Quest - These are the Books!

WEAPONGOD;168078 said:
hey whats up i am a new member :D:D:D
i ma stuck with that book quest.
all it will bring up is the BOOK OF SPELLS
this is relly frustrating and i need answers now

PS>TLC is awsome
sufffer from the same and it's the last key i need to egt :(
 
Top