• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Borderlands Help

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score
Borderlands Help

Would anyone be able to powerlevel me in Borderlands sometime? I leveled up on a rental for PS3 but just recently got it for 360 and don't want to spend a ton of time again on PT1 : /. I could also use some weapons if you have any.

+rep for help!

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Borderlands Help

I might be able to help you. Best bet however is a crawmerax power leveling team. A good team sets the pler up on a ledge slightly under the battlefield while the other three just decimate craw.

Level 50 in no time as for 61 well you should be able to handle that XD

Aaand it's been a loooong while since I popped blands into my system...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I could run you few a few things, but you are better off leveling yourself the old fashioned was: Boss runs, keep going in and out, respawning the bosses and killing them for Uber experience.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Boss runs can get sooooooooo boring though >.<. I did my fair share on the PS3 and just don't want to spend as much time as I had too.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Have you ran Mephisto yet? He has good drops as well.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I might be able to help you as well. I have a level 50 hunter with wonderfully awesome stockpiles of guns at moxi's

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Firis;415127 said:
Have you ran Mephisto yet? He has good drops as well.

I might just be going crazy, but isn't that a boss in Diablo II? I don't remember any bosses in Borderlands named Mephisto...

Anyways, I'd help you, but I no longer have XBL. :(

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;415132 said:
I might be able to help you as well. I have a level 50 hunter with wonderfully awesome stockpiles of guns at moxi's

Ditto that... Except I have a 49 Soldier and a 51 Siren who BOTH have uber stockpiles. Plus Sephi and I could always Gun Farm for ya. Sadly I have not the Gold (or is it Platinum now) membership required to play online >.< I should be getting that fixed soon hopefully.

Recycled Human;415114 said:
I might be able to help you. Best bet however is a crawmerax power leveling team. A good team sets the pler up on a ledge slightly under the battlefield while the other three just decimate craw.

Level 50 in no time as for 61 well you should be able to handle that XD

Aaand it's been a loooong while since I popped blands into my system...

I'd love to get a fresh 4 player team going. I wanna try a tankish Brick, with some melee offense too. He looks fun.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

@Trawgdor - Thats what I was thinking, I read Mephy and was like......when did I miss him in Borderlands lol....

@Sephiroxas - Any assistance is appreciated!

@White_Howler - its still Gold :p. Also i'm leveling a Brick as my character now, if you ever find people to get a team going though just hit me up!

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

I most certainly will. Sadly, one person per Xbox on live. It sucks a bit but meh. One of Sephi or I could play with ya sometime lol.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Cool, soccer takes up a few hours a day most of the time but other than that, free to play whenever.

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

I'll be sure to add you. What's your Gamertag? Mine's BwhiteShowlerD

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

@Trawqdor, yes it is, I was being a smart-ass. :3

Recycled Human

Reaction score

****ing right I'd like to get a team together!!!

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

:) I need to level a little more obviously for runs :p, which playthrough would you all want to do Craw runs in though? I'm not sure about differences in the loot table for craw really.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I didn't think it mattered which playthrough. In one he's level 63 and thr other 65 or something. Trust me it's not much of a difference whatever the case may be. He's still tough as nails.

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

He just becomes harder to kill but what I was wondering is if doing it on a higher playthrough increases Pearlescent drop rate.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: Pearlescent drops. They **** me off. We've played for a while and have only gotten the Thantos (I think it's called, or something similar) Pearl, and it wasn't even very good. Some neato other drops, but we're level 50 on playthrough 2 and still nothing so far. :(

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Really only interested in Atlas Aries, transfusion bullets kthxbai lol. There are some other nice ones like Jakobs Bessie and maybe a shield, but transfusion bullets? *Droolz*

Also Thanatos? Isn't that a legendary, not a pearlescent?