• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Boss fight with Logan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

femalehero777

Reaction score
Boss fight with Logan?

Do you think we'll have a boss fight with him? Not a stupid one shot kill? Well if we do how do you think it will go down. I think if we do have a boss fight he will be pretty tough since he's older and is also a Hero.

TheLine

Yarr! I am TheLine
Reaction score
Re: Boss fight with Logan?

He might turn to something huge. Like a Deformed Beast or a Dragon like Jack of Blades did. I also want the fight to be memorable I would like to have a conversation 1 year from now and say "Hey remember that totally awesome Fight with Logan?"

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

It should be a AI boss. I do not want him to have easy to remember patterns. It want him to have large health.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

There's no way they'll make it a stupid 1-hit kill again. I think it was fine with the last game (purposely not saying who, in case someone didn't beat it (although if you didn't you shouldn't really be here)) because the guy was really old and weak. Although it was a bit disappointing since I didn't know that the Great Shard was the final boss.

I also doubt there will be a transformation thing again. That was a bit cheesey, and Fable seems to have gotten progressively more realistic.

My hope is a long fight, where him blocking will reduce his health, then the last blow will actually cut him. At least I hope that's how it is. I don't like it in games where you can stab a "boss" sixty times in the face and still have him at half health.

But what I expect is his surrender and your decision to have him exectuted, imprisoned, or let free.

femalehero777

Reaction score

I wonder if Logan will be a master of the three hero disciplines (Strength, Skill, Will) Well, he looks like he's swayed towards Skill.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

POOP;409672 said:
My hope is a long fight, where him blocking will reduce his health, then the last blow will actually cut him. At least I hope that's how it is. I don't like it in games where you can stab a "boss" sixty times in the face and still have him at half health.

But what I expect is his surrender and your decision to have him exectuted, imprisoned, or let free.

100% agree. +rep for you.

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Since the game has extreme morphs we can expect Logan to reveal his true nature at some point during the fight. He would obviously turn into a huge demon if he does morph.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

I want logan to be "Monster Hunter" hard

Man! that game has some really tough, memorable bosses. oh and the joy of finally beating a monster after 30 minutes of intense dodging and slashing.

But PM has a thing for casual gamers, so it will probably be a sequence where all our followers take him down.... meh!

Bluedrake

Reaction score

SimonKalevra;409721 said:
But PM has a thing for casual gamers, so it will probably be a sequence where all our followers take him down.... meh!

Yeah, Fable needs to add bonus bosses in its games to cater to the hardcore gamer demographic without going overboard with it (Final Fantasy X and XII had more bonus bosses than regular bosses!)

A good, hard boss fight is fun. Marathon bosses are not (when 1 hour is a speed run, you have a marathon boss).

The Hero Of Oakvale

Reaction score

I would like a Choice like spare your brother and rule together with him

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

*SPOILER ALERT*
reaver will shoot him for you and he'll fall to his death.

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

I actually wouldn't be surprised.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;410117 said:
*SPOILER ALERT*
reaver will shoot him for you and he'll fall to his death.

Lol(I actually lol'd)

Anyway I doubt Logan will be too much trouble, remember, you overthrow him halfway through the game, there's obviously a much bigger boss out there waiting to destroy our kingdoms. Logan might be as hard as the Commandant, which I guess is pretty decent.

In fact, I believe Theresa is the final boss of Fable 3

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

im actually starting to wonder: Why would a king need to do all the **** a normal HERO needs to??

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Evil Pakman;410178 said:
im actually starting to wonder: Why would a king need to do all the **** a normal HERO needs to??

He's the heros Brother...

Status
Not open for further replies.