• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowercastle Secrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magerx

Reaction score
Anybody think there is something odd about bowerstone castle? all these locked doors... and four statues talking about certain items and certain people... i think i may be on to something... or just missing a DLC...

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Anybody think there is something odd about bowerstone castle? all these locked doors... and four statues talking about certain items and certain people... i think i may be on to something... or just missing a DLC...
Talk to the staues in order; Shoot the parallel mooses in the head.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
Lionheads Easter eggs are honestly quite disappointing. Like when you go on an Easter egg hunt and you find out that the eggs are the hard boiled ones that have been dyed and not the ones that open up and have candy inside.

Oh yeah and

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the moose with the sharpened end
of an interspace toothbrush given her by Svenge, her brother-in-law, an
Oslo dentist and star of many movies: "The Hot Hands of an Oslo Dentist",
"Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Molars of Iforgetthisdudesname"

Honestly though don't ask me how and why I remembered most of that. Im just a nerd for reciting and remembering movie quotes. Realli.

Magerx

Reaction score
They look like mooses from the rear? I dunno. :I

dude that is so fail... why would you do that... just fail. Next time ill see your name i will think of fail, good job

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
dude that is so fail... why would you do that... just fail. Next time ill see your name i will think of fail, good job

Your attempt at insulting me about not being able to come up with a witty rhyme is a failure both interweb wise and grammatically wise. I am sure whatever teacher taught you how to spell is being hanged. The next time I think of failure I shall think of your name, and when I think of your name I will think of a child with down syndrome.

You certainly are making the world a better place.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
We apologize for the trolling. Those responsible have been sacked. We will now proceed with the thread as intended.

:: mind you moose bites kan be pritti nasti!! ::

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
The trollers of the thread hired to continue the thread after the other
trolls had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been
sacked.

The thread has been completed in an entirely different style at
great expense and at the last minute.

Bring in the llamas.

Magerx

Reaction score
Your attempt at insulting me about not being able to come up with a witty rhyme is a failure both interweb wise and grammatically wise. I am sure whatever teacher taught you how to spell is being hanged. The next time I think of failure I shall think of your name, and when I think of your name I will think of a child with down syndrome.

You certainly are making the world a better place.
hater.

bradio12

Reaction score
i talked to them in order opened a secret door went to the mooses shot them nothing happened what does shooting the mosses do?

Sertr

Reaction score
open another door.
you must go under them. and when you aiming it will auto aim - i found it by spell(it targeted on them automatically from everywhere in room)

Status
Not open for further replies.