• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Castle Locked Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
There are two locked doors in the castle and I was wondering if anyone knew how to unlock them. Ones in the throne room and the other is in the map room of the castle. Also, in the bowerstone old quarter there's a huge locked door on the bridge above the town. Anyone know of any way to open said doors? I thought maybe flitswitches could do it but I've been looking to no avail.

EDIT: There's a third one in the library when heading out to the gardens.

WilliamBlack

Reaction score
i dont know how to open them, but im pretty sure that one of the doors in the castle is the treasury... i would like to open them too

Glyre

Reaction score
I've been wondering about those locked doors too. I thought they may be related to another puzzle like in the library, but I checked and couldn't find anything. All I can think of is that Lionhead wants to have somewhere to add new rooms in an expansion or something.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
The locked doors in the castle all open, but only when necessary as part of the story. The one that gets me is the door outside on the right near the stairs coming from your bedroom.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
The locked doors in the castle all open, but only when necessary as part of the story. The one that gets me is the door outside on the right near the stairs coming from your bedroom.

I've completed the main story though. They didn't open. Is it certain things like getting married and then it opens?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
yeah, there is 1 room with 3 kids beds that open if you have kids when you move them in. There is one that goes from the throne room to the room with the map which is only unlocked at certain times

badfish22

Reaction score
The one just in from the garden in the library can be opened by reading the statues in the right order. The statues are in the corners, the order is pretty easy to work out.
all thats in that one though is a gem, i got a diamond on one character and a ruby on another.
not sure how to open the others, still working on it

edit
theres also a note on a carpet in one of the hallways in the castle, says something about a trophy and then if u shoot the deer head trophy mounted on the wall a door opens from a bookcase, another lame reward though

caseBasic

Reaction score
Im pretty sure the door in the Throne room and the Map room are the same door. I dont know how to open it, but Im almost certain that each room leads to the other through that door =)

Smitty4478

Reaction score
I know how to open the door in the War Room that goes to the throne room but I dont know how to open the door that goes from the throne room to the War Room (They are two different doors). You open the one in the War Room by shooting the deer head that is in the War Room, to the left of the locked door.

Smitty4478

Reaction score
i dont know how to open them, but im pretty sure that one of the doors in the castle is the treasury... i would like to open them too
No the locked door doesnt go to the treasury, the treasury is the other door.

Alexiel

Reaction score
I know how to open the door in the War Room that goes to the throne room but I dont know how to open the door that goes from the throne room to the War Room (They are two different doors). You open the one in the War Room by shooting the deer head that is in the War Room, to the left of the locked door.

I've shot every deer head and all that's gotten me was a secret panel behind one of the shelves in the library hallway. You sure it was the deer?

SandGoose Santa

Reaction score
Ok people calm down!!! :cool: ive just gone and done all the locked doors. the 1 in the throne room actually leads to the locked 1 in the war/map room (the one with the map) and no you CAN NOT open it.
The one in the library just read the statues in order (first hero, second hero, third hero and the 3 weapons) 2 down 1 to go :unsure: the dear head one go into the options and turn sticky targeting ON then first person aim at one of the dear heads if u see a red dot then shoot there if not shoot the other dear head then shoot the dear head that u didnt shoot. a book case will open and you can open a chest there (i got sythe's face tattoo) there all cleard up :w00t:

xii_Hannah_iix

Reaction score
There are two locked doors in the castle and I was wondering if anyone knew how to unlock them. Ones in the throne room and the other is in the map room of the castle. Also, in the bowerstone old quarter there's a huge locked door on the bridge above the town. Anyone know of any way to open said doors? I thought maybe flitswitches could do it but I've been looking to no avail.

EDIT: There's a third one in the library when heading out to the gardens.

Hey. I only know how to open two of the locked doors. The one in the library, there are four statues in each of the corners of the room, you need to read all the statues and the re-read them in order. Finding the order they go in is pretty simple, if your entering the room from the garden, the first statue will be the one in the top left corner, then it will be top right, then bottom left, and then the last one, bottom right. The door should then open.

The second door, if you go up the stairs (from the library) there should be a hall way with two deer heads on the wall, if you shoot the one closet to the door you've just walked in from, between the antlers untill you hit a switch, you will know when you hit it. Once you've done that, you need to do the same to the other one, and when you hit the switch, the bookcase door will then open and there will be a chest there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.