• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone castle trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity529

Reaction score
So I just started a family and wanted to move into the castle but it says that I don't own it anymore and that it isn't forsale. There are lots of ppl in it like servants an guards. When I got there I noticed that the repair was at 0. In the story my treasury had -500,000 gold. So I put 1mil in to see if that repaired it. And it didn't plz help

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Have you completed the game to the very end of the story?? This may have invalidated you ability to purchase the property you desire. From my experience, after becoming ruler, i was unable to purchase particular items etc, or for that matter interact with the kingdoms accumulative funds.

shane states

Reaction score
the castle isnt something that you have to buy. Whence you become King/Queen your automatically given the Castle

Infinity529

Reaction score
I know all that. I got a family because I'm done with the story. But why don't I own the castle anymore?

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
you said it's down to 0.. can you repair it? It's impossible to NOT own the castle if you have beaten the story

Infinity529

Reaction score
Wait a second! My wife divorced me and when you get divorced you lose the house. So I guess I lost it

shane states

Reaction score
yea u lose the house and u have to pay her alimony

shane states

Reaction score
if you get divorced for whatever reason in the game you will lose the house that yall had together and have to pay her

Status
Not open for further replies.