• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Dropouts!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Bowerstone Dropouts!

ok, the other day i bought lost chapters for pc so i could learn to mod (and holy mother of cheeseburgers is modding fun!:D) anyway i used the one hit kill mod so i could kill everyone in bowerstone south (because otherwise everyone is invincible) and own every house (wich i did). anyway, in order to own each house i had to kill all the children aswell :ninja:. dont worry, they respawned. anyway after i did that and my crimes where forgiven and everyone respawned (including the kids) i went to go donate some books to the school. there are children in the school, but durring the cutscenes when mr gout talks to the kids and a kid is supposed to say something the kid isnt there and nothing is said and so mr gout ends up talking to himself and walking around an empty class and sometimes walks through a child that is not moving:lol:. hhmmm, mr gout, are you sure today is a school day?

how to make friends

"now can anyone tell me a good way to make friends?"

*camera shows empty chair and nothing is said, no subtitles*

"yes?"

*empty chair, silence*

"thats right, giving preasants is a good way to make friends. anything else?"

*silence*

"no billy, threatening people is not a good way to make friends. perhaps we need to work on this some more."

the repentent alchamist

*nothing*

"yes, um, thank you billy."

oh the hilarity!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: