• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone industrial Black screen freeze (possible spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacharabidy

Reaction score
After meeting with page it said i have to get 100 rune things to win the people over and so i saw a person with a quest kidnap or something like that
I marked that as my target quest and walked out of the sewers and it loaded and the d pad thing poped up in the corner and the screen was black. i couldnt dashboard or anything so i had to turn my xbox off. happened 3 times so far

Ragnin

Reaction score
The same thing happens to me sometimes when I try to fast travel. I'm on the same quest as you but I was fine with wondering around for awhile. I had no problems up to this point. Just turned the game on this morning and started getting this problem. I'm not sure what is causing it other then it happens after a loading screen. Does anyone else know what is up with this bug?

Polar Penguin

Reaction score
You could try taking out your hard drive and putting it back in that worked for me in fable 2 when my x box was being a spaz.
How did you start the quest anyway? Do you only have a certain amount of time to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.