• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bowerstone Tavern

Cain

Reaction score
Bowerstone Tavern

Ok Heres a RP where you can come in, Have a drink with your fellow advernturers and RP your character. You don't need to post a character sheet, just create a name for your hero and have him enter the tavern. This is set in Fable 2 times and is at the Cow and corset.

David entered the tavern, smiling as he sat down and ordered a drink. He looked at his brand new rifle. It was called the winchester, with special bullets called shells or cartridges and it had an easy reloading method. He put it down on the table and payed the barmiad for his drink. He started drinking.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: Bowerstone Tavern

Joe McBob walks in the tavern, and lays down his blood-stained Daichi Katana and Red Dragon pistol. He orders a beer, and puts his feet on a table.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

*DarkenedSoul walks into the bar with his black/purple dyed Highwayman suit, with Chasm boots and sits next to David* "I'll have a mead, please, Mr. Barman.". Upon waiting for his drink, he noticed your rifle and uses it to spark a conversation. "Say, sir, where did you get that rifle?"

*He then puts down his Royal Scepter and Master Flintlock Pistol with a Lucky Charm, Ghoul, Dark, and Golden augment.*

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;336489 said:
*DarkenedSoul walks into the bar with his black/purple dyed Highwayman suit, with Chasm boots and sits next to David* "I'll have a mead, please, Mr. Barman.". Upon waiting for his drink, he noticed your rifle and uses it to spark a conversation. "Say, sir, where did you get that rifle?"

*He then puts down his Royal Scepter and Master Flintlock Pistol with a Lucky Charm, Ghoul, Dark, and Golden augment.*
Joe then kills DarkenedSoul with his Red Dragon pistol, and drinks his blood.

"Mmm... tastes just like Luciens!"

Joe then sits down, and pays the guards the 500 gold for the killing.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Gunman, seriously, GTFO if you're going to ruin the RP.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;336491 said:
Gunman, seriously, GTFO if you're going to ruin the RP.
Joe then gets his beer, and says "So, David's your name? Where did you get that rifle?"

Cain

Reaction score

David is startled by what has just happened, uses health potion to bring DS back to life. He then turns to joe and says,"Oh its a new rifle. I was at Knothole Island yesterday and I helped the local Blacksmith catch some theives. He as a reward gave me this. Its called the winchester. He has put them on sale today".

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

The White Knight;336493 said:
David is startled by what has just happened, uses health potion to bring DS back to life. He then turns to joe and says,"Oh its a new rifle. I was at Knothole Island yesterday and I helped the local Blacksmith catch some theives. He as a reward gave me this. Its called the winchester. He has put them on sale today".
"Hmm nice. Mind if I see it?"

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Zen Walks in with his full hollowmen costume and Wreckager. He sees DarkendSoul on the ground dead, Zen without mercy, pulls out a red dragon and starts unmercifully shooting Joe in the face and then goes over and starts to stomp on his dead body and continues to laugh like a psycho. Then goes sits in a corner.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Zencidal;336496 said:
Zen Walks in with his full hollowmen costume and Wreckager. He sees DarkendSoul on the ground dead, Zen without mercy, pulls out a red dragon and starts unmercifully shooting Joe in the face and then goes over and starts to stomp on his dead body and continues to laugh like a psycho. Then goes sits in a corner.
But Joe comes back to life when a Live Forever potion is spilled on his corpse.

There is only 1 Red Dragon pistol, and I had it first. So you can't have it, so I didn't die.

*shoots Zen in the nuts with Red Dragon*

Cain

Reaction score

Seriously stop ruining my thread. If you can't just RP then don't post at all.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

A hooded man walks in, past the ruckus and positions himself in the corner, his face shadowed as he raises his hand and signals for a beer. He emits a dense aura which gives the impression of a mysterious and experienced figure to the others.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

John walks in, fully clad in knothole knight armor, goes through all the crowd, and sits near a window, putting down his master katana and master flintlock pistol, with several varied augments I fail to remember (but they have a lot). "I'll take some ale please. Thanks, you too," (last part in response to "all right, good day") he says, as he goes to rest.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Shop SMart.. .Shop S-Mart... That is all my roleplaying for the day.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

LOL! ¬_¬ you're a great roleplayer.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I know I am but what am... I? Allwell, I walk into the bar and order a Vodka and a Martini for Droded's slow arse.

X

Xeon

*Gabriel is sitting infront of the fireplace, feeding his dog chunks of balvarine meat*

*As John is ordering a mug of ale Gabriel looks up from under his hat and says to the barmaid*

"Put it on my tab"

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

I'm not gonna metagame so I can't look at you in silent thanks o_O.
As the barmaid comes back, John takes the drink, saying thanks and says, "Hey, why don't you come sit down and have a chat?"
She smacks him, knowing his reputation and leaves.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Joe gets up, and then walks outside. A few seconds later, some fighting noises occur. Walking in a minute later drenched in Balverine blood, Joe says "There's an ambush of Balverines!"

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

John jumps out of his chair, takes his weapons and runs out the door to see the streets littered with Balverines. This is gonna be one big fight. He unsheathes his sword and goes into the town square.