• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Breakfast

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Breakfast

They used to - I was a huuuuuuge fan of the stuff a few years back. You can probably get it in one of those discount food places where they sell off ex-supermarket stock and foreign produce...

W

Wolfie

I think they sell it in Australia. I haven't bought it for ages though. Damn now I crave it.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Mountain Dew, I wonder what`s it like.
Dr Pepper was a disappointment, not that it`s bad, but I was hoping for something better.

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

GO ROOT BEER!

W

Wolfie

Random question but...pepsi or coke?
For me it's easy, PEPSI!!!

SnowyFable

Avo's Stalker
Reaction score

Dr Pepper is teh pwnage, TRA.

And it's EASILY Pepsi, Twilight. :D

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

ha ha people are talking about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of course you have mountain dew with breakfast. duh. do i really have to tell you that? i thought it was common knowledge. like brushing your teeth with toothpaste, or wearing clothes outside of the house. i hope they change that stupid law though....... we dont like stupid clothes, always needing washing and making us closterphobic............. wait, we are not clusterphobic...... are we? no precious we are not. we justs dont like clothes. like other people to wear clothes. other peoples are uglyness. yes precious they are. hey what are you guys talking about? we are talking about how we hate wearing clothes. oh. thats uh, nice. sure glad you too are out voted. the rest of us either like clothes, or dont like sun exposure. the rest of you are stupid. yes precious you are. we are stupid? well you too are the ones that keep making all of us look crazy. just look what you typed. you know both hands are to afraid of the backspace button. what are we gonna do now? ah, i wouldnt worry about it, this post is probly to long for most people to bother reading, especilly coming from us.

W

Wolfie

Yay! SnowyFable you are epic win for loving pepsi!

And lol TJ Griffin. I'm guessing that is a quote from family guy?