• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Brightwood Demon Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonty13

Bandit Destroyer
Reaction score
Brightwood Demon Door

When I go back to the demon door with yokel hat, noble shirt, a tart skirt, dreadlocks, mutton chops and I have gave him the cheese he just keeps repeating the same two sentances over and over. Please help!!!

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Brightwood Demon Door

There should be a guide for the demon doors in the fable 2 help section. However, could you be a bit more specific?

What is the demon door saying? You said you gave him the cheese so now he's saying 'come back with the mutton chops and dreadlocks' right?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Make sure the door is highlighted and then press A. I'm not sure if that will fix your problem, but it fixed a problem I was having with this demon door before.

Jonty13

Bandit Destroyer
Reaction score

Yes, I went back with the mutton chops and dreadlocks then he told me to get the three items of clothing. I went back with the clothing and then it wouldn't open

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Maybe you got the clothing wrong, I had to keep pressing "A" by the door so you could try that ( it's reluctant to let you in, which is why ).

Recycled Human

Reaction score

If you could post up exactly what he's saying that would help. But like Necro says you may just have to keep bashing the A button, it seems to do wonders against the Brightwood door. (I have had multiple problems with it and the a button fixed almost all of them)

Jonty13

Bandit Destroyer
Reaction score

Thanks everyone I'll try your suggestions

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score

Were you wearing the stuff when you gave him the cheese? If you did you will need different clothes, look for a guide on the interwebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.