• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Broken DLC code (need help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xrage

Reaction score
I preordered the Fable LCE
(i'm just now opening it because i was determined to get 100% completion on fallout new vegas)

When i entered the LCE DLC code (the one with the hunters lodge and wolfs bane quest) it keeps telling me code isn't valid.

I've double checked to make sure i'm entering the code correctly several times.

I'm new to these forums so i don't know, has there been problems with this code, or did i just get a broken one?
I've never had a problem like this before.

And how should i go about trying to get a valid code, is there someone i could contact?

any help would greatly appreciated, thanx

DeadlyshotJ

The greatest
Reaction score
I would suggest contacting microsoft and asking out how to solve your problem and I have heard they can tell you who has redeemed the code if someone has.
Are you sure the code was unused or it could just be your getting 0 and O mixed up or something.
The worst case scenario is somehow someone was extremely lucky and redeemed the code by using a generator etc.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Or just give it to me, I'll make sure it's redeemable>_>
DO NOT DO THIS

BatusBrad

Reaction score
Check your download history, given the delay while you played NV, perhaps you've redeemed it already and have forgotten?

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score
In some cases (Villenger maker) The code can expire so check and see if it expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.