• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Bully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Bully!

Haha, remember Rockstar Games who blessed us with Grand Theft Auto? Well, they are brining us another game, Bully. Play as a student at Bullworth Academy and his everyday life, hitting on the girls, voiding bullies and playing pranks on people, wedgies and toilet firecracker bombs galore! Go to the link and check out the movies(Filmer in Swedish), the game looks hilarious. :D

This and Phantasy Star Univerese makes me glad I picked up the PS2 in the store!

WEBHALLEN.com [Canis Canem Edit (Bully)]

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Bully!

Heard about it and im sure some self righteous parents will try to get it banned saying it glorifies bullying and intimidation!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, I wouldn't say so, since the "hero", or rather anti-hero, player character will beat up the bullies...

F

FableFreak

:wacko: I can't get the trailer to work :wacko:

P

Poppycock

lol i forgot about this game it looks funny as hell...and hey this mounth too:) luckly i have a ps2 :D

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha, yeah, me too. Also, about the parental whining: Rockstar Games created Grand Theft Auto, and that's all about running down pedestrians and blowing up cars for higher score. If that wasn't banned, I doubt this game will!

P

Poppycock

yea and besides ur charecter is beating up bullys...thats somthing you can tell ur parents when they say you cant have it lol

P

Poppycock

oh and also ive heard countless times that rockstar is gonna create a multi-left auto...my dreams come true

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Poppycock;25548 said:
oh and also ive heard countless times that rockstar is gonna create a multi-left auto...my dreams come true

Isn't there something like that already? "Saints" something I recall it's called...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

No no, but it's like GTA online, criminals, gangs and blowing up cars. I remember the full name now "Saints Row".

P

Poppycock

i meant multi-left as in 2-4 players. but is saints row for comuter?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

No, Xbox Live I am afraid. Atleast that's what the commercial tells me.

P

Poppycock

yea i was just at the site not even xbox...xbox360 :(

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

That's a shame...Well, hopefully what you've heard of a GTA online is true then. :thumbsup:

P

Poppycock

go to the thread about gunz online and click the link and got to the video at the bottum of the page. now thats one good pointlessly killing game

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Poppycock;25548 said:

Thats a mod for Vice City for PC and ALREADY exists, about 18 player online and i used to have it. Great fun and underestimated mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.