• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying all hero dolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlindFireS90

Re: Buying all hero dolls?

Anyone have theresa and hammer dolls then? Only ones i need now.

I'm willing to pay 2m for each.

B

BlindFireS90

Anyone? Just need theresa now for the achievement.

A

anythingiscool

I still need a Lucien & a Reaver....will trade Hammer doll, 1 mil, Dyes or Red Dragon. Pm or send me xbox message.

A

anythingiscool

I mean a Garth and a Reaver. If you don't have any dolls I need but you need a Hammer, I will still do an even trade for one of your extra dolls and one of my Hammers, just to be nice.

C

CerebralBryce

lostinspace;226360 said:
Got any weapoms you might wanna get rid of??
yeah, but no legendary weapons

T

Toeler

The dolls? It has already been mentioned more than once in this thread, go read it. But to get the dolls you need to place 2nd (150-174 points) in the shooting range.

T

Toeler

I'm still in need of Reaver, Lucien and Theresa if anybody has one, I will trade my Garth doll for it. Msg me on live :)

R

robb9806@hotmai

il buy any doll but the hero one i need them all. ill pay 1 million each. and if u want once i collect them all get my achivment ill even give the back to u. just need to give me time to buy them all from people

M

macaroon90

How do you sign in with your GT before you watch the puppet show?

T

Toeler

You don't need to. After you finish it, it opens a new window and asks you to sign in to your GT then it says you receive it. But otherwise just go to xbox.com and sign in then go and do it, make sure you have your cookies enabled though.

C

CerebralBryce

Does anyone have a Theresa that they want to trade?

O

ob1monkey

I've got lucien dolls will trade for any of the others

T

Toeler

ob1monkey, send me a friend request on live, I have a Garth doll I'll trade

R

roaringhedgehog

just wondering if anyones willing to trade the dolls to unlock the achivment for me ;p? lol

or what do peopel require for the dolls? i have a hammer doll of my own i got from shooting range also have the hammer relic, club/mace w/e relic and thr red dragon w/e pistol, and the inevitable cash

imo this achivment is kinda daft it would have been a better option to have them as rewards for doing perhaps 5 or more dif missions with 5 diff adventures making you use the co-op mode more and interact with others rather than the way it is atm

but as it stands i would liek the other dolls just for this achivmenti dont really care for keeping my doll so if anyone would like to trde me the dolls to unlock it then you can have them back and my doll idc, or w/e else u had in mind i am open to ideas ;p

PM me reply here or hit me up on live thanks

M

M4NN10N

i have a reaver doll anyone willing to trade a highroller coat for it ? or just some gold for my secnd character. i cant be bothered starting over buying houses and renting them out again. so ill trade a reaver doll for sum gold for my second character.

MagnaSparda

The True Hero of Skill
Reaction score

willing to buy complete set of dolls. name price

Status
Not open for further replies.