• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying chef's hat and the queen outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JontyXIII

Phoenix Tamer
Reaction score
I will be offering to trade up to 4 million gold for either of the items:

Chef's Hat

Queen Outfit

Norman

Reaction score
Hey there! I would be happy to help you out with those things for Free of course! Feel free to add me or send a message at GT ox0 Shad0w 0xo (The big 0 are actually Zero!) and we'll get that taken care of for you. Happy Hunting! ^_^

Azurewraith18

Reaction score
Thanks for everything Dude, I owe You
here's all the weapon's I have
Dragonbone hammer
Bloodstone bludgeon
Faerie hammer of the Moon King
Thunderblade
Love Sword
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Aurora’s Shield
The Splade
Merchant’s Bodyguard
The TYPO
Swinging Sword
Shrieking Pilgrim
Swift Irregular
Facemelter
Reaver Industries Perforator
Briar’s Blaster
The Barnumificator
Defender of the Faith
Desert Fury
Bonesmasher
The Equaliser
Dragonstomper .48
Gnomewrecker

Norman

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you my cable went out I'm sending this through my phone.. Haha. Anyway I'll try my best to get those weapons to you asap. Sorry about that.

alex smith

Reaction score
Hey there! I would be happy to help you out with those things for Free of course! Feel free to add me or send a message at GT ox0 Shad0w 0xo (The big 0 are actually Zero!) and we'll get that taken care of for you. Happy Hunting! ^_^

Hey Norman, could I ask you a favour? I am looking for the female masquerade and queen outfit, I have some legendary weapons I can trade and some tattoos if they interest you. If you can't its no biggie, but I just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask since I've had zero luck everywhere else. Thanks for your time.

GT is Baked3sixty5

Norman

Reaction score
Hey there! Of course I can help you out I have been busy helping others sorry I didn't respond earlier! I will send you a message ASAP so no worries we'll get it taken care of for you! ^_^

DeadlyshotJ

The greatest
Reaction score
Hey Norman, i know you must be busy with all the requests but if you have time could you help me out with getting the woman masquerade suit for the fashion victim achievement? Many thanks.
My gamertags Deadly shot J

Norman

Reaction score
Hey DeadlyshotJ! Sorry I just noticed the post ~ I would be happy to help you out with that so no worries! Just feel free to send me a message at ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the big 0 are actually Zero!) and we'll get that taken care of for you! :D

SEP

Reaction score
can anyone help me with the chefs hat, been waiting ages for a chef to give me one :)

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
When you enter the front of the castle, go upstairs and turn left and go up to the master bedroom. As soon as you enter the door there's a wardrobe to your right. You can get the Chef's Hat from there, but it's pretty rare. Apparently it has all the level 4 and 5 dig items in there too. It's another way to get the hat without having to be nice to the chef.

SEP

Reaction score
will keep checking it everytime i go in there to see if it keeps spawning items. ta

Status
Not open for further replies.