• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying DLC Code! Will give anything I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spartan7458

Buying DLC Code! Will give anything I have!

I have a Red Dragon, Daichi, some 4- augment slot weapons, much more.

Do to numerous scams I have heard of, you must send me the code first.I swear to god this is not a scam. If anyone canpost anything contributing to my credibility, that would be appreciated. essage me in game.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
Re: Buying DLC Code! Will give anything I have!

Don't think anyone will give you something that actually has value in exchange for virtual goods ;)

S

Spartan7458

The code is for virtual goods....

C

CertainDeath

Bought with real money.

Twilight

Reaction score

LOL send you the Code first. Your more liable to be a scammer than anyone.

Your only losing Virtual weapons we would be losing actual money

S

Spartan7458

I am not scamming anyone. If you don't believe me I am sorry. I just want the code and want to trade for it. If you don't want to do this because you think it is a scam,but I do not need anyone tell me why I am a bad person. Thanks Twilight, I really like to be insulted.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Spartan7458;262400 said:
I am not scamming anyone. If you don't believe me I am sorry. I just want the code and want to trade for it. If you don't want to do this because you think it is a scam,but I do not need anyone tell me why I am a bad person. Thanks Twilight, I really like to be insulted.

He didn't say you were a bad person, he think's just saying "send code first" can be suspicous and nobody is 100 % sure if you are a scammer or not. I'm not gonna say what I think of you. But don't try to think he was attacking you and it was barely a insult... it's just real world money for virtual goods, you can easily scam that... so even I might think thats liable

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I dont believe it is a scam. But due to the fact that they did pay actual money for the DLC i think that you should either buy it your self or pay them money

S

Spartan7458

I bought the limited edition. did not recieve a code. And I obviously cannot pay money for it.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Spartan7458;262430 said:
I bought the limited edition. did not recieve a code. And I obviously cannot pay money for it.

you don't get dlc knothole island with limited edition.

S

Spartan7458

Everyone here knows I am asking for the limited edition code for Hal's armor sword etc.
I don't want Knothole Island. I know noone can give me that and I already have it.

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Spartan7458;262443 said:
Everyone here knows I am asking for the limited edition code for Hal's armor sword etc.
I don't want Knothole Island. I know noone can give me that and I already have it.

Be more specific next time "not everyone" knows which DLC you wanted.

S

Spartan7458

**** off prick

R

Repoman 108

i dont think this is a scam but how about a solution? how about if anyone is actually considering this offer, the person with the code sends the first 10 characters to the code, then the weapons and whatever gets transferred, then the rest of the code. im just offering a solution, i have no intent to buy or whatever

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

Spartan7458;262468 said:
**** off prick

Lol wow you outdone ureself this time mate. Good go o_O

R

Repoman 108

i think we're all being wayy to harsh on this guy. i got nothing against him, i just felt the need to assert myself when he called me a dick. to the guy who started the thread, i dont think anyone is going to sell you their LE code. sorry. there used to be a service running to send you out free codes but i think that service stopped running after new years. i cant think of any other way to get it besides buying one off ebay or actually buying the LE fable 2 set. all in all, its really not worth paying too much real money for it, anymore than $10 is excessive. i hope you find what you want and everyone should just stop having a go at him

D

DivinerSage

Too bad it isnt like windows where one code works for all of them.... has anyone tried to use the same code twice? BTW arent the items you get with the DLC not even as good as the highest end items in the game. Since this isnt the official site for the game or the company anyway who gives and flying rats behind anyway? Pass those keycodes around like a two bit tramp I say... Ill do it when I buy mine... have any of you ever heard of anyone getting in trouble for passing around something as meneal as a DLC code for a game. People act as if they were like the launch codes for americas whole arsenal of nuclear missiles or something. Oh no dear lord heaven forbid someone like Bill gates or the heads of Lionhead coming after us they got bigger fish to fry.

R

Repoman 108

codes do not work twice

Rad

Premium
Reaction score

DivinerSage;262510 said:
Too bad it isnt like windows where one code works for all of them.... has anyone tried to use the same code twice? BTW arent the items you get with the DLC not even as good as the highest end items in the game. Since this isnt the official site for the game or the company anyway who gives and flying rats behind anyway? Pass those keycodes around like a two bit tramp I say... Ill do it when I buy mine... have any of you ever heard of anyone getting in trouble for passing around something as meneal as a DLC code for a game. People act as if they were like the launch codes for americas whole arsenal of nuclear missiles or something. Oh no dear lord heaven forbid someone like Bill gates or the heads of Lionhead coming after us they got bigger fish to fry.

Well, the only good thing in the LE version would be the Wreckager ( legendary cutlass) but you can trade it from players that's what I did so I didn't have to pay an extra 10 bucks for an extra good pixel

Status
Not open for further replies.