• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying Gender/Sex potion

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThierryHenry14

Buying Gender/Sex potion

Hey guys just wondering if anyone is willing to sell there sex potion, i accidently used it now im a female and i wanna know if anyone will sell theres to me tell me the price you want ill probably not pay more then 5 mil my gamer tag is "datbatman67" thank you :)

T

ThierryHenry14

Re: Buying Gender/Sex potion

AFable2Fan;280096 said:
Got any Potions of life

i know how to get one ill go get one right now and trade for the Gender potion??

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

I can trade it to you.
You're a lucky one you are.
As I was just about to move past that part.
So what are you willing to trade for it?
Legendaries?

T

ThierryHenry14

fable freak 37;280141 said:
I can trade it to you.
You're a lucky one you are.
As I was just about to move past that part.
So what are you willing to trade for it?
Legendaries?

idk i just finished getting a red dragon dont know if your intrested in that and a reaver doll and maybe some $$

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

ThierryHenry14;280143 said:
idk i just finished getting a red dragon dont know if your intrested in that and a reaver doll and maybe some $$
I don't need any money as I already have 70mil.
I will trade the gender change potion for at least 4 legendaries(except the Rising Sun as i have about 15 or something)I will take either of these legendaries:
Chopper,Red Dragon,Diachi,Maelstrom,Perforator,Enforcer,Wreckager(it's le and it is tradeable),Calavera,Hammerthyst and the Rammer.So you can put any of those 4 or more weapons into the trading you are part-taking for the gender change potion.I need:
Maelstrom,Rammer and Wreckager.

T

ThierryHenry14

fable freak 37;280146 said:
I don't need any money as I already have 70mil.
I will trade the gender change potion for at least 4 legendaries(except the Rising Sun as i have about 15 or something)I will take either of these legendaries:
Chopper,Red Dragon,Diachi,Maelstrom,Perforator,Enforcer,Wreckager(it's le and it is tradeable),Calavera,Hammerthyst and the Rammer.So you can put any of those 4 or more weapons into the trading you are part-taking for the gender change potion.I need:
Maelstrom,Rammer and Wreckager.

what if you let me use it and ill give it back and ill give you the doll and red dragon cuase i dont have anything right now i just wanna be a man again :'( (i think it turns unlimited after i give it back thats what i herd)

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I extremely doubt he'll do that.

T

ThierryHenry14

Urahara;280150 said:
I extremely doubt he'll do that.

oh well im getting Enforcer and already have red dragon and getting 2 more legendaries so i can trade i realy wanna be a man again :'(

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

ThierryHenry14;280148 said:
what if you let me use it and ill give it back and ill give you the doll and red dragon cuase i dont have anything right now i just wanna be a man again :'( (i think it turns unlimited after i give it back thats what i herd)
Fine i'll except a Red Dragon,but that's not how i'm going to give you the achievement.This is how I am going to trade it to you:
Add me online then come into my world when i'm on fable 2 then follow me to a shop/store and i'll either buy/sell something and then you should get the achievement.
But can you try to get more legendaries before we trade?
You should have plenty of time as I won't be playing fable 2 until the weekend.

T

ThierryHenry14

fable freak 37;280157 said:
Fine i'll except a Red Dragon,but that's not how i'm going to give you the achievement.This is how I am going to trade it to you:
Add me online then come into my world when i'm on fable 2 then follow me to a shop/store and i'll either buy/sell something and then you should get the achievement.
But can you try to get more legendaries before we trade?
You should have plenty of time as I won't be playing fable 2 until the weekend.

aww man i thought you were gona get on now you got my hopes up :(

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

ThierryHenry14;280159 said:
aww man i thought you were gona get on now you got my hopes up :(
Sorry,but i'm very busy with school this week as in a week from today I am making my confirmation(it's a catholic thing),so I won't be on fable 2 that much,because I am practicing for my confirmation.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i can lend you mine if you promise to give it back...

T

ThierryHenry14

Led;280258 said:
i can lend you mine if you promise to give it back...

ill give it back i swear i just wanna turn back to a man if you do it thank you very much =) add me "datbatman67" my GT and ill give it back right away no worries

A

AFable2Fan

Its quite funny when you keep switching your sex in a big crowd of people. Try it.... seriously try it.

T

ThierryHenry14

AFable2Fan;280287 said:
Its quite funny when you keep switching your sex in a big crowd of people. Try it.... seriously try it.

hahah never thought of that i cant do it though becuase im just gona use led's once and give it back

T

ThierryHenry14

can someone help me today :'(

A

AFable2Fan

I probly already asked but... how many Potions of life do you have?

T

ThierryHenry14

AFable2Fan;280705 said:
I probly already asked but... how many Potions of life do you have?

none at the moment but if your giving me a sex potion for one i know how to get one :)

A

AFable2Fan

ThierryHenry14;280708 said:
none at the moment but if your giving me a sex potion for one i know how to get one :)
Good:shifty:....

Status
Not open for further replies.