• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying Gender/Sex potion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AFable2Fan

Re: Buying Gender/Sex potion

ThierryHenry14;280710 said:
so i go get one right now and you give me sex potion :D
Yes, but a quik question. How many Potions of life did you obtain in your game? There are 4 obtain able;)

T

ThierryHenry14

AFable2Fan;280711 said:
Yes, but a quik question. How many Potions of life did you obtain in your game? There are 4 obtain able;)

none i never wanted any ... if you want i can invite you to my world you show me where they are and i give you alll 4 for the sex potion deal?

A

AFable2Fan

ThierryHenry14;280712 said:
none i never wanted any ... if you want i can invite you to my world you show me where they are and i give you alll 4 for the sex potion deal?
Ok, 1 is in the Rookridge demon door (5 dog tricks), 1 is in a dive spot in the main Bower lake, 1 is in a 5 silver key chest in Bowerstone market, and 1 is for shooting 20 gargoyloes:w00t:

T

ThierryHenry14

AFable2Fan;280713 said:
Ok, 1 is in the Rookridge demon door (5 dog tricks), 1 is in a dive spot in the main Bower lake, 1 is in a 5 silver key chest in Bowerstone market, and 1 is for shooting 20 gargoyloes:w00t:

is it ok if i only give you 1 please :( i promise ill give you the rest when i can

A

AFable2Fan

ThierryHenry14;280714 said:
is it ok if i only give you 1 please :( i promise ill give you the rest when i can
I can live with that.. but ive been scammed 3 times TODAY so im in a pretty shi*y mood:realmad:, DONT YOU DARE SCAM ME:getlost:. So you promise you will giev me ALL your Potions of life when you can:).

T

ThierryHenry14

I PROMISE im a person you can trust add me on msn so we can talk at times but can you give me sex potion right now and ill give you 1 potion of life now..?

A

AFable2Fan

ThierryHenry14;280721 said:
I PROMISE im a person you can trust add me on msn so we can talk at times but can you give me sex potion right now and ill give you 1 potion of life now..?
K ill send you a FR:cool:

T

ThierryHenry14

YAY IM A MAN AGAIN :D this thread no longer means anything wait it turned unlimited oh boy im gona sell it now :)

Jmax09

WR in Chicken Kicking
Reaction score

ThierryHenry14;280724 said:
YAY IM A MAN AGAIN :D this thread no longer means anything wait it turned unlimited oh boy im gona sell it now :)

I coulda sworn that a Gender Change Potion only has one use? Mmmm. The manual must be wrong then o_O

To quote your sig, Eminem? Pffft. :lol:

T

ThierryHenry14

Jmax09;280791 said:
I coulda sworn that a Gender Change Potion only has one use? Mmmm. The manual must be wrong then o_O

To quote your sig, Eminem? Pffft. :lol:

hahahaha my sig :p i enjoy Eminem and Thierry Henry i like those lyrics anyways its a glitch everyone does when you trade the potion somehow it turns unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.