• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

buying highroller coat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qutip

buying highroller coat

hey peoples.im buying the highroller coat and the red dragon. i dont have much money but i have the maelstrom, the daichi. hals rifle (fable 2 version of the assault rifle),the wreckager, and the hammerthist. i will give one or two items for the highrollers coat and all the items for the red dragon and the highrollers coat. thanks :thumbsup:

oh yeah i will pay u with one account but u will have to give it to my other account. thanks again

adenp9070

Reaction score
Re: buying highroller coat

no wreckager? :/

Q

qutip

not at the moment but i can get it in like 4 hour cuz my bro is on but i can give u all the stuff and then get the wreckager later.

adenp9070

Reaction score

ok wana trade it? il be on soonish

adenp9070

Reaction score

did you still want the championship weapons aswell?

Q

qutip

yes that would be awsome thanks i can get on so ill meet u at the bower stone clock tower i will give u all of my items except for the limited edition code cuz i cant find it but i will also give u the hammerthist instead i will give u all of the weapons for all three and again i will pay u with one guy and then u will have to give the items to my other character so yeah thanks :thumbsup:

adenp9070

Reaction score

ok so what is the actual deal now coz i forgot :p

Q

qutip

i will give u the wreckager, the hammerthist, the daichi, and hals rifle. and u give me the highroller coat and the champion cutlas and the champion pistol. my power just went out so my xbox will take alittle while to boot up cuz its slow and over heats alot so i will meet u in bowerstone market under the claock tower in like 10 minutes

adenp9070

Reaction score

haha ok then thats some bad luck il wait there for you also not sure you can trade hals rifle but no harm in trying :)

Q

qutip

yeah sorry about that. my xbox is wierd can u get on later on in the day like later tonight cuz it might work then

unluckyones

Addicted to Fable 2!
Reaction score

Hal's Rifle is untradeable! Everyone thinks it's tradeable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.