• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

BUYING RED DRAGON PISTOL PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEazns1

Reaction score
BUYING RED DRAGON PISTOL PLEASE

hello. im currently buying the red dragon pistol on fable 2. if u r willing to sell urs to me ill offer 11m. please if ur selling message me on xbox live. my gamertag is THEazns1 (my screen name). we can than arrange a time and place. THANKS!

fablefreak444

Reaction score
Re: BUYING RED DRAGON PISTOL PLEASE

11 Million is not much..... Gold is pretty much useless. If you have a Highroller Coat i will give you me Red Dragon for it

Mattew2

Reaction score

fablefreak444;344522 said:
11 Million is not much..... Gold is pretty much useless. If you have a Highroller Coat i will give you me Red Dragon for it

do not trade he is a theif

Nikabrik

Reaction score

how do you know he is a thief AND i am selling my red dragon and rising sun.i am selling my rising sun with righteus violence for 10,000 gold and the red dragon 5m.if anybody is intrested,on thursday 5th 6PM meet me at the cow and corset in bowerstone.
my gamertag is EM1N3M

THEazns1

Reaction score

Nikabrik;346747 said:
how do you know he is a thief AND i am selling my red dragon and rising sun.i am selling my rising sun with righteus violence for 10,000 gold and the red dragon 5m.if anybody is intrested,on thursday 5th 6PM meet me at the cow and corset in bowerstone.
my gamertag is EM1N3M

wheres the "cow and corset"?

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

hey guess what why dont you get the gun from the shooting range instead of being lazy and asking to buy it from people it would save you having to exchange things for it.

Its not that hard you just need to be able to shoot good and have good reactions. Just get some practice.

Mattew2

Reaction score

super uber e-z to get the red dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.