• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying/Trading for Rare Tatoos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainPocky

Reaction score
Got em all, big thanks to everyone who helped.
I might give em away eventually, when I'm not so lazy

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind trading for the long hair and/or a Dragonstomper(if you have it). Wouldn't say no to Avo's Lamentation either. I only have one controller so I can't dupe, but I'd be willing to part with them. Let's see, I have...

Old Kingdom:
Face
Left Arm

Scythe:
Left Leg

Gamertag = bmonayyy

CaptainPocky

Reaction score
I can dupe em and give em back if you want... And I'll get u all 3 of those items one sec...

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
That would be fantastic! I have Scythe Left Leg and Old Kingdom Face on one hero, my Old Kingdom Left Arm is on another...I really need to get my other controller back. :/

CaptainPocky

Reaction score
Hmmm it's not letting me gift to you... Last time this happened I had to join the other person's game, I guess I'll dupe the tatoos then join ur game and give u ur items as well

mourningwaffles

Reaction score
The tats weren't in the gift room...I've never gifted anything before, is that normal?

Epiternal

Reaction score
I have:

Old Kingdom:
Chest
Right Leg

Scythe:
Back
Chest
Left leg
Left Arm

Mercenary:
Everything (including right leg which DOES exist)

I'm not interested in money, but your Long Hair I want, and if you got the other pieces of the tattoo's that I don't that wpuld be lovely. :)

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I have just Old Kingdom Back tattoo, thats it, and If anyones willing I can dupe it and send it right back?

Owned

Reaction score
can i get old kingdom tattoos and scythes chest and back plz, i know how to dupe so if you could let me do that i would really appreciate it. i have some legendary weapons if u need em. message me my GT is Owned by a bus. :D

CaptainPocky

Reaction score
I have:

Old Kingdom:
Chest
Right Leg

Scythe:
Back
Chest
Left leg
Left Arm

Mercenary:
Everything (including right leg which DOES exist)

I'm not interested in money, but your Long Hair I want, and if you got the other pieces of the tattoo's that I don't that wpuld be lovely. :)

Sweet, Scythe Left Leg is the only one I don't need... I'll dupe the tatoos you need and toss 'em your way when I can get on.
I'm assuming your name on here is the same as your gamertag?

(If anyone doesn't have a tatoo I need, I will probly dupe the ones they need and give em away free of charge once I get the full sets for a little while... I'll create a new post if I do)

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Got all Scythe's, need all OK. Sent message over XBL.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Sweet, Scythe Left Leg is the only one I don't need... I'll dupe the tatoos you need and toss 'em your way when I can get on.
I'm assuming your name on here is the same as your gamertag?

(If anyone doesn't have a tatoo I need, I will probly dupe the ones they need and give em away free of charge once I get the full sets for a little while... I'll create a new post if I do)

You would be correct sir, drop me by an email as to when your on and stuff, I'll make it my top prerogative to be on in time. :D

CaptainPocky

Reaction score
You would be correct sir, drop me by an email as to when your on and stuff, I'll make it my top prerogative to be on in time. :D

Ha, well I was going to start my homework, but I'll put it off :p

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
I have old kingdom chest/right leg, trade for some weapons/tattoos that you already have?

Status
Not open for further replies.