• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Buying/Trading for Rare Tatoos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epiternal

Reaction score
I'll let yo know if I run across it, happy hunting yourself though.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Hello again, I now am looking to buy/trade for the rare tatoo sets "Old Kingdom" and "Scythe". I have any weapon, the chef's hat, queen's outfit, and the long hair. Don't need any of those? I'll pay 2,000,000g per tatoo. My gamertag is CaptainPocky (Same name as on here).

I only need Old Kingdom Left Leg now! (Bounty: Full set of Scythe, Otherwise Full set of OK, Long Hair, Bob cut :O)

(Also trading for any rare make-ups, hair, tatoos, etc, etc you think I might not have)

Hey Cap! I almost got the leg we're wissing but my NAT is ****ty, so I'll just say Iceman 2021 has it! Could you please see if you can get it from him?​

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Yea, sure. Np, I've traded with Pocky before. I'll give him the tattoo to give to you if you guys want.

CaptainPocky

Reaction score
Haha, keep forgetting 2 change it to say I got em all, I ever give u the rest of OK?

Khalin

Reaction score
I don't suppose it would be too late to trade? I have several Old Kingdom left leg tattoos, as well as right arm and face, but I'm missing the rest. I'd be happy to trade my end first before you trade yours.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
I don't suppose it would be too late to trade? I have several Old Kingdom left leg tattoos, as well as right arm and face, but I'm missing the rest. I'd be happy to trade my end first before you trade yours.
*Adds on XBL*

Jericho

不死
Reaction score
I'm looking for the scythe left arm and old kingdom face. I have all the other parts of both sets (but from what I gather you no longer need those) and I have all 50 legendary weapons that I'll be happy to give for those.

CaptainPocky

Reaction score
Honestly I keep forgetting to check this forum anymore lol, tho if u message me on xbl, I'll be happy to give u what u need... Not going to be very busy till AC Brotherhood comes out lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.