• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Call Of Duty: World at War.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
Call Of Duty: World at War.

I'm ready for the new Call of duty game to come out, the only bad thing is it's going back to World War II. If the multi-player is as good as Cod4 I think it will be just as good though.

Even though I want this game to come out soon I think they should wait a while. Call of Duty 4 still has tons of people playing it. It's the top game in xbox live at the moment. Guitar hero came out with Aero smith to soon after Guitar Hero 3 in my opinion so not to many people bought it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Call Of Duty: World at War.

Well Infinity Ward will still be making updates for COD 4 for some time yet as its Treyarch who are making COD World At War.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Ive heard alot of rumors of new stuff for Cod 4, but I haven't seen anything for a long time now.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

xSiLeNtxD34tHx;191875 said:
Ive heard alot of rumors of new stuff for Cod 4, but I haven't seen anything for a long time now.

Infinity Ward have said they will continue to support the game as long as people still play it. So id expect to see some big updates in the next few months. Id be very surprised if there werent anyway.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, I wonder what they will add though, ive heard rumors of new perks, guns, maps, etc.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

xSiLeNtxD34tHx;191883 said:
Yeah, I wonder what they will add though, ive heard rumors of new perks, guns, maps, etc.

I would imagine new perks, guns, attachments, maps and higher prestige ranks. I will have to go over to the official site and login at some point soon and see whats being spoken about.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score

I hope they do.

Crookedstep

Cornish Acid..?
Reaction score

So sick of WWII... Tired of people reliving America's "single greatest moment of glory" over and over again.

Someone should really make an alternative ending where the Axis win.