• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Calling all Fable 2 masters...

freshage

Reaction score
Calling all Fable 2 masters...

Ok, I have a few questions. I have completed the game on my 4th char, which is my fave by far so have decided to stick to the game and play it through all the side quests, am loving it! Loads to do lol. Still finding places I have never seen regardless of playing this game millions of times. Which btw, random secret room in Knothole Island that I stumbled upon...

Anyways, here are the following questions.

1) I was a male, drank that suprise potion and am now female, married to lady grey, how do I get a sprog?

1b) How do I get a sprog regardless of the circumstances above as a female hero?

2) Are their seasons, most of the area's (mainly in bowerstone) have all of a sudden gone to autumn... Will it snow again in Bowerstone?

3) Some quests don't move from my quest list, aka the coliseum quest, done it, got the ultimate prize but it still says i have to leave their?

4) How do I find the shadow guild and also I could have sworn I heard word of other guilds, what are they? And where can they be found.

EDIT Q) Also, suggest some good outfits for a female char I got most legendary weps now so am happy with them, using the daichi and the enforcer

I am 100% good, but can turn evil if it means more quests

chris

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Calling all Fable 2 masters...

freshage;415212 said:
1) I was a male, drank that suprise potion and am now female, married to lady grey, how do I get a sprog?

You can't have a kid with Lady Grey unless you get another sex change potion from another player.

freshage;415212 said:
1b) How do I get a sprog regardless of the circumstances above as a female hero?

Either get a sex change potion from another player, or marry a man.

freshage;415212 said:
2) Are their seasons, most of the area's (mainly in bowerstone) have all of a sudden gone to autumn... Will it snow again in Bowerstone?

No, it won't snow again. There aren't seasons. Knothole Island is the only place where the weather changes.

freshage;415212 said:
3) Some quests don't move from my quest list, aka the coliseum quest, done it, got the ultimate prize but it still says i have to leave their?

Some quests like the Crucible, the Colosseum, and the Westcliff Shooting Range will not leave your list of ongoing quests.

freshage;415212 said:
4) How do I find the shadow guild and also I could have sworn I heard word of other guilds, what are they? And where can they be found.

There's the Shadow Court and the Temple of Shadows. Which one might you be referring to? And what exactly do you mean by "guilds"?

freshage;415212 said:
EDIT Q) Also, suggest some good outfits for a female char I got most legendary weps now so am happy with them, using the daichi and the enforcer

I don't usually play as a female character, can't really help you much there.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

For the female character, so long as she isn't built like a brick craphouse, thigh high boots, hot pants and corset usually do the trick ;)

Recycled Human

Reaction score

For outfits I find it best to come up with a concept first then build to fill. Check out Ryu's great outfits as it has a couple ideas for you there.

As an example, I play through as female more often than not and one of my previous playthroughs I was going for a 'gunmage' character. I found a lot of clothes just didn't work with the character (tart outfit, middle class, noble, and anything evil) colors that seemed to fit were reds, blues, blacks etc. but the moment I started a new character and aimed for a classic vampire I found a lot of clothes that didn't work for my last character REALLY worked for this one. My biggest surprise was just how good the middle class female skirt really looked good with my dark hair and pale skin (it was dyed black for the middle part and, my favorite color, impermissible carmine). Play around!

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

Do you mean like Oblivionesque guilds? There are none in Fable if thats so.

Also the "Shadow Guild" could be "The Assassination Society".

freshage

Reaction score

Ah, sorry, will clear up about the guilds.

I have a 'completed sktech' of some sort of assassin guild thing.

Where can I find the shadow guild?

I married a man in Knothole last night and had a sprog, don't want him or the kid anymore lol, so might go on a murderous rampage :D

Will pop into the market section to see if anyone is selling one.

chris

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

You mean the quest 'The Hit'? You find the assassins headquarters and kill their leader. It should appear in your quest log. The Temple of Shadows is in rookridge and located in a weathered monastery, you should be able to see it when you go there.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

yeah, there's no "Shadow Guild"...sorry

why you put your name at the bottom of posts?

freshage

Reaction score

ssjcb1186;415340 said:
yeah, there's no "Shadow Guild"...sorry

why you put your name at the bottom of posts?

Cheers for the reply.

And to answer your question, why put milk in tea?

chris lol

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

The "Guild" from "The Hit" is in Brightwood, just fast travel to Giles' Farm and go right. I'm assuming the "Shadow Guild" was the Temple of Shadows since you didn't ask for it again.

"And to answer your question, why put milk in tea?" Doesn't exactly explain why you put your name at the bottom of every post. Straightforward answers are much better in that case because now i'm assuming you put it there to make your posts taste different.

freshage

Reaction score

Hehe, no, I always sign my posts, not sure why...

Anyways, is it possible to fire up a second controller, log in as a random hero and go back to do the quest for the sex change potion again and use it on my main char? Complicated, but might work no?

chris (oops, sorry hehe)

GMRauru

GOMLB
Reaction score

No, it isn't.