• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can anyone help me set up a new item?

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
Can anyone help me set up a new item?

I mainly need someone to help me with the meshing of it really. I'm no good at any of that, even though I'm gonna start learning soon through sheer force of will :p I wanted to set up a combination of the Guard Hat and the Assassin Mask that I can wear with shirts other than the Assassin shirt. I don't know how to make it work, but I'd be willing to post bmps of the items if someone needs them (I'm gonna recolor them anyway, so I probably should, but I'm working on getting my fable back to normal so I can begin learning how to make suits from scratch, I'll edit with them later though, depending on whether my headache goes away sooner or later.)

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
Re: Can anyone help me set up a new item?

Thanks dude +rep ^_^ I know I must be getting annoying with all the questions, but all your help is bound to point me in the direction of becoming a good modder ^_^ As it is, I've already pretty much mastered a few of the basics and beginning to pick apart FE and figure out what else I can do with it ^_^

Now all I really need that I'm kinda lost on is graphic experience >.< But hopefully that will come with practice ^_^

I'll check all this out tomorrow (or later tonight if I get in the mood) but for now I wanna play some Resident Evil ^_^