• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you keep playing TLC (xbox) after beating the dragon?

Reaction score
I just (finally!) beat the dragon, and then the credits rolled and I can't figure out if there is a way to keep playing. I earned a ton of experience and money on the last 2 quests and what is the point if I can't keep playing...???

(sorry if this is in an old thread, I looked through most of them and didn't see it)

Reaction score
Ok...I didn't skip the credits and after they finished I was sent back to the screen to choose a saved game to load from...??? The newest saved game was the one I saved right before going to fight Jack...did I do something wrong? I'll fight Jack again and maybe try pushing "B" to get back to the game from the menu? I just turned off the xbox.

Dentie

Reaction score
You have to choose the auto save I believe but it has been a very long time since I played the game so I may be wrong

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
I don't know about the pc version, but if you're playing the xbox version, all you have to do is watch the credits WITHOUT TOUCHING the controller. Even when the credits blank out, don't touch the controller. You shouldn't touch it UNTIL the game loads. Your Hero will be right outside of the Gates to the region where you fought the Dragon. Depending on which choice you chose, you will be wearing Jack's mask, or not. You shouldn't have to mess with the auto-save, and you shouldn't be sent to the game menu. If you still do, do tell. I just finished the game (again) so I'm sure you should be able to play if you don't touch the controller during the credits.