• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you release spoilers for those who want them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloFriend

Reaction score
People who have or have beaten the game, is it possible for you to just tell everything to those of us who want it? Like, literally just tell us about the whole plot, king gameplay, aurora, and ending? It would be awesome of you if you could. :unsure:

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
why would you want to ruin your experience of playing the game the first time?
unless you want to ruin other peoples experience?
why dont you just buy the guide and skip to the end?

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
That's the lamest excuse I ever heard

HelloFriend

Reaction score
That's the lamest excuse I ever heard
Why? In my opinion, knowing things prior to experiencing them doesn't spoil the experience. I'd rather know the end of a movie before going into it. That's my personal opinion. I'm sorry if you don't agree, but criticizing me isn't justified.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
blink.gif
wow...

HelloFriend

Reaction score
I knew this would get a lot of hate real quick. Is there a mod that I can ask to lock this forum and send it deep into a dark abyss somewhere?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
well, try asking on the lionhead forums, and see the type of response you get there.

HelloFriend

Reaction score
Would I get more hate or less? I'm not one for surprises. :D

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Instead of trying to argue whether the poster of this thread should get what he wants or not, try to contribute instead by telling anything you know about the game, rather than to offend him. You won't receive hate, as that shouldn't happen in the first place...

Personally I couldn't get ahold of the game yet, and only will the 29th, so I cannot provide you with spoilers unfortunately. The Tyrant Lord, or some others who have posted about their recent experience might be able to help you.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Instead of trying to argue whether the poster of this thread should get what he wants or not, try to contribute instead by telling anything you know about the game, rather than to offend him. You won't receive hate, as that shouldn't happen in the first place...

Personally I couldn't get ahold of the game yet, and only will the 29th, so I cannot provide you with spoilers unfortunately. The Tyrant Lord, or some others who have posted about their recent experience might be able to help you.
though they haven't gave spoilers yet. so i doubt they will now.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
If you really want to spoil the experience...just check the Fable Wiki Tomorow or maybe Wednesday...everything will probably be revealed on that...as for me I'm staying well away from the Wiki...I like surprises...

HelloFriend

Reaction score
though they haven't gave spoilers yet. so i doubt they will now.
Exactly. They said that they wouldn't post spoilers, most likely to preserve the game experiences of others. However, I know that some people out there, like myself, are itching to find out about the game so I made an isolated area so that spoilers can be released without ruining it for anyone.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Truthfully, I love ****ing games up like this.

I ALWAYS find spoilers on Wikipedia. I find EVERYTHING about a game out, sometimes to the point where I know more about a game than people who actually have it.

Right now, I can tell you a good bit about Fable III - and I barely have it.

So I am with HelloFriend, I love seeing spoilers. It doesn't mean much to me... woopty ****ing doo... I ain;t like most gamers. I don't get surprised at game plots. I just play them to experience the plot and whatnot.

Autarch

Reaction score
Send me messages if you want to know what I've been able to glean from LiveStreams. It should be a decent bit of info.

Lynne

Reaction score
I prefer to be spoiled for everything generally. Because I have an impatience problem. I want it NOW, and if I can't have it, I'll settled for news about it. That goes for tv shows for me too. Definately doesn't make me less of a person, nor would I want to ruin anything for anyone else.

So...um..spoilers ahead.

No really, heavy spoilers ahead. Stop if you don't want to read them.

From what little I've heard, you defeat logan to find out that he was being an asshole because he needed money to defeat some kind of war with shadows...and now you've basically got to do the same thing. The more money you raise the less civilian casulties you'll have and vice versa. And this is not first hand, it's what I've gathered from watching live feeds.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
SPOILER!

So he made a deal with the Shadowcourt?

You SURE you wasn't seeing something about Reaver?

Lynne

Reaction score
I didn't see anything about Reaver, cuz that was my first thought. I was watching people chat in the live stream about the end, and while it was disjointed, that's the information I pieced together. From what I understand, the shadow's aren't mentioned as being connected to the shadow court, though that makes the most amount of sense. Can someone please show me a spoiler tag because I'd really prefer to have these spoilers tagged just in case.

Autarch

Reaction score
No, no, he had to go to WAR with an evil Eldritch Abomination from Aurora kinda thing. No deal, just war.

Status
Not open for further replies.