• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can you rename your wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DualBoomstix

Reaction score
I want to find someone with my wife's name if u can't. AM playing thrugh as good this time, so don;t want a divorce on my hands. Her name is Emily, if you know of a townsperson with that name, that would help too, just let me know where.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I don't think you can, sorry. I haven't seen an NPC around named Emily, but if I do I'll let you know. You could always use the villager maker, if you got the LE.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
The woman who runs the clothing shop in Bowerstone Market is named Emily.

Oh, question: can you provide custom clothing for your characters? My character is gonna marry Emily and I want to give her a nice dress.

Reaction score
I don't think so I honestly wouldn't marry any girl in fable 3
there all unattractive and ugly to me..but ill still sleep with em thow...

Rachierae

Reaction score
They are better looking then the males >_> the only reason im playing as a guy is because all the males are feral looking (except Elliot - and Ben Finn who you can even marry =/)

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
You might, but I doubt she's gonna be happy about it.

Seriously though, if you're so picky about a name why don't you go make your perfect mate in the Villager Maker? Assuming you (still) have a code to redeem.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
You might, but I doubt she's gonna be happy about it.

Seriously though, if you're so picky about a name why don't you go make your perfect mate in the Villager Maker? Assuming you (still) have a code to redeem.
I don't even think I got a Village Maker code, and I preordered the game. Where could I find it?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I don't even think I got a Village Maker code, and I preordered the game. Where could I find it?
The store I preordered at would send it within ten days prior to release. They didn't, so I asked about it when I picked the game up and apparently something had happened with my account or whatever... anyway, I got it printed on a paper in the store.

I don't think it's going to be easy to get one of those codes now but maybe there is someone who didn't use their code willing to give it away on some forum like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.