• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't get loved status with moon hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fae Moon Queen

Reaction score
I'm playing two player fable three and I'm the second player. I have the Faerie Moon King Hammer and have made about 9 pople love me, they want to marry me, but my hammer in the 'loved' status hasn't moved and I have not gained any points from it either. What can I do?

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
give your weapon to the primary player and have them level it up for you. i have two GT's and friends with evil characters and i have them do all my dirty work to level up evil weapons then trade them back. :devil: good luck

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
give your weapon to the primary player and have them level it up for you. i have two GT's and friends with evil characters and i have them do all my dirty work to level up evil weapons then trade them back. :devil: good luck
when you trade weapons unless you NEVER had the weapon before the augments will vanish so if you have the hammer with none on it right now and then give it to someone who then levels it for you, when you recieve it back, it will revert to when you had it

BlackShuck063

Reaction score
when you trade weapons unless you NEVER had the weapon before the augments will vanish so if you have the hammer with none on it right now and then give it to someone who then levels it for you, when you recieve it back, it will revert to when you had it
neeegaaative - i started new game and passed some leveled up weapons from my completed file on primary gamer tag, to my new character on other gamer tag. the only thing that changed was it's appearance. when i checked weapon in sanctuary it had all augments leveled up. it started to take back it's appearance after reaching level 3.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
neeegaaative - i started new game and passed some leveled up weapons from my completed file on primary gamer tag, to my new character on other gamer tag. the only thing that changed was it's appearance. when i checked weapon in sanctuary it had all augments leveled up. it started to take back it's appearance after reaching level 3.
you started a new game so you never had the weapons before on it, exactly like i said. you try giving weapons to someone whos owned an un augmented one it will revert.

BlackShuck063

Reaction score
i'll start a new game Mr. GrimBagggins and after my new character unlocks both the hero rifle and sword, i will give him avo's lamenation , luminus pounder and arkwright's flintlock, all maxed out weapons. damage will be low and appearance will be likewise, i will double check again to see if augments have reverted to zero.

BlackShuck063

Reaction score
you started a new game so you never had the weapons before on it, exactly like i said. you try giving weapons to someone whos owned an un augmented one it will revert.
i gave a maxed out chickbane to my new character, as soon as his hero weapons unlocked the chickenbane was also in the armory. as you can see on my avatar pic, the augment bars are all maxed out and the weapon has only 60 damage to start. it's appearance is just like the hero pistol when you first get it. the weapon didn't change much until i unlocked the 3rd level chest. the other weapons given to new character in the beginning, were the luminus pounder and avo's lamenation in which all augments were also maxed out. appearance and damage were also low.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
right.
hero 1 has AN UNAUGMENTED WEAPON
hero 2 has FULLY AUGMENTED WEAPON
(both the same weapon.)

hero 2 gives his FULLY AUGMENTED WEAPON to hero 1
hero 1 will recieve the weapon with NO augments BECAUSE HE HAS OWNED IT BEFORE UNAUGMENTED
even if you sell it or give it away the newly aqquired weapon from hero 2 will have no augments.

now like i said originally, if you HAVEN'T owned that weapon before you will recieve it AUGMENTED.

now kindly stop being a ****ing moron and read what people post instead of getting a hardon at the oppotunity to look good in front of the cool kids.

p.s im sorry this has gone way off topic, all i wanted to do was help with my comment but someone had to envoke me.

Status
Not open for further replies.