• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

cant meet reaver(spoiler alert)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblinsrus4

Reaction score
i have just become king i just got to change the taxes i choose low then the guy says go meet reaver in bowerstone industrial but when i get there i cant find him i have looked everywhere and theres no glowing trail, i cannot even leave the scene tells me to finish the quest or hold a to reload to before i became king

yosarrian

Reaction score
Have you attempted to fast travel to Reaver via the quest log?

goblinsrus4

Reaction score
the quest log shows that i need to change the anual tax but i did that and the new jasper guy said go meet reaver and it teleports me straight to bowerstone industrial and u cant leave that zone

Erzincanli24

Reaction score
hey pal i got the same problem

I'm at the same Scene but my problem is when that 2nd jasper guy is transporting me to the place where i need to find reaver then i cant move anymore..

I cant load to an earlier scene or.. when i press start i get the option menu with game management, game setting, new game.. when i turn my xbox of and restart the game i sets me at the same place and still i cant move, i only set that first person aiming on, i cant interact with my dog, cant walk, nothing only the aiming thing

can someone help me out of this?

goblinsrus4

Reaction score
my problem is sorted glad to say lionhead released a patch which my xbox live picked up completed game now with no other problems

Status
Not open for further replies.