• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't play WoW

X

Xeon

Re: Can't play WoW

It's fun to play together but after level 50 the "pick that, talk to that, kill that, deliver that" routine gets old.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Very old. I'm finding it really hard to constantly just level by questing now.

This. Is. GRINDFEST!!!

But really, it gets very boring and you have a hard time trying to force yourself to quest. And at that point the game isn't even fun anymore.

And you don't just do a raid once. Anyone can clear those raids out at level 80 easily. My friend does around 4-6 a day. It is mainly just for the fun of talking to friends over vent while killing things for epic loot.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

I did a total of ten quests back in TBC when I got my first level 70. The starting area quest and the nine-quest chain for Dartol's Rod of Trnsformation - the one that makes you a furbolg. Too bad it can't be used outside Ashenvale anymore. -.-'. A friend of mine told me, when I was around level 40 or so, that I spend more time in Zul'Farrak than I do anywhere else. Not to mention an 8-hour full clear of Blackrock Depths at level 50 with my four friends. Gawd, that was so epic. I always preferred instances over questing.