• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Can't read the lettering when interacting?!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pzkmac

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem with Fable 3, but its making things kind of difficult.
While making choices or interacting with others I can't read the words that go along with the choices!! Has anyone had this problem? Maybe a xbox issuse or flat screen issue. But I could see the old fable 2 choices nice and clear. But with Fable 3 it's so hard to see what my choices are! If anyone can help that would be great! Thanks!

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
im sorry but i cant fix your screen, but generally A - green is the GOOD choice (generally with a white halo effect)
X -blue is the EVIL choice (with a flaming aura) and Y - yellow is the mediocre choice not evil not good... so you can keep playing ;)

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
How big is your screen? Sounds like your screen is too small. A lot of games now are designed for large high def screens. My screen is about 26 inches or so and I dont have any difficulty reading the words in Fable3, but I cant read a damn thing on Dead Rising.

schala

Alice in Winterland
Reaction score
i'm playing on a samsung 42" led screen with the hdmi interface and everything is quite pristine

Brandi

The White Balverine Slayer
Reaction score
I'm playing on a 42' LG LCD Flatscreen now, and I can read it just fine, but before we got our new tv, we had an old one, and it wasnt a flat screen, and it was about 26' and i had trouble reading it as well. i think its just either your tv size or how new it is. hope i could help! ^^

plataneroo

Ukviva
Reaction score
I suggest you buy a better TV or ignore it.. :(

I'm playing on a 60-inch tv myself, amazing how I can read the smallest things on it.
I even attached my labtop on it with wireless keyboard and mouse. I LOVE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.