• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Capes

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

funjor

Re: Capes

capes...Yeah capes are a good idea,but what about like a long coat like a PIRATE or somethin

S

Skormsfury

SorenSwift said:
In fable 1 there is head torso hands suits legs and feet, But what about capes. I dont know about you but a cape with your own insignia on it which I talked about in my Insignias and autographs thread to me would be sweet. You could get regular capes with set colors and you could get a special kind of cape called the Alignment cape depending on your alignment would change the color of the cape.
capes would be awesome you got so many good ideas:D

B

blu phoenix

funjor said:
capes...Yeah capes are a good idea,but what about like a long coat like a PIRATE or somethin

coats would be good..nice idea there!:thumbsup:

B

blu phoenix

but would you put an insignia or symbol on the coat? nah...it probably wouldn't look that good.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

blu phoenix said:
but would you put an insignia or symbol on the coat? nah...it probably wouldn't look that good.

Depends what sort of coat i guess.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

I would have a black duster that goes down to my anckles.;)

SoS

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

It would be cool.........just not in that font.:wacko:

B

blu phoenix

go to hottopic and get your stuff there...hehehe!

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

:lol:
I get some of my stuff there.
:lol:

B

blu phoenix

hmm...don't know if i'd have a jacket though...now i am leaning more towards a cape...

B

blu phoenix

yeah but the jacket suits you more skorm. plus it would look better if you had a symbol on a cape then on a jacket.

J

Jops

Allowing the player to wear a cape or a long coat is just one more level of customisation. The more of this the better.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I can picture a long black coat that hangs off a little at the end then the red dust of evil coming up from under pulling your hood up shrowding your face in shadow with only your glowing red eyes showing through your hands in your pockets with the sword of aeons glistening on your back just begging to cut some flesh, Great Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.