• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Carpe diem!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Carpe diem!

Gunman23;328457 said:
Well sometimes, the truth hurts.

Sometimes its an opinion that doesnt need sharing, its a forum you arent forced to type something someone could find offensive. Im sure given the choice many others wouldnt hold their tongue in certain instances too...

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I admit, his girlfriend is a bit boy-ish, but the more you look at her, the prettier she gets.I can totally see why you dig her, man.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I do find it offensive to insult a mans girlfriend, especially saying she looks manly... I would get into a physical fight (Which I resent) if someone were to say my girlfriend was ugly or manish... Sure she isn't a jessica alba (Back to scarecrows gf) but she is cute, and it is inner beauty that counts too, outer beauty is just a nice add-on to the inner... Like the cherry and whip cream on top a milkshake.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Mr.Blank;328469 said:
I admit, his girlfriend is a bit boy-ish, but the more you look at her, the prettier she gets.I can totally see why you dig her, man.

My girlfriend is plastered in tattoos and some people might say that she looks boy-ish because of this. However saying she 'looks like a guy' is pretty insulting and despite the fact she would probably break your jaw shes not a male. :lol:

Id still take it as an insult for someone to say it, everyone knows the right and wrong way to address a female and that is categorically wrong.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Preach it admin, I am feeling it today!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;328472 said:
My girlfriend is plastered in tattoos and some people might say that she looks boy-ish because of this. However saying she 'looks like a guy' is pretty insulting and despite the fact she would probably break your jaw shes not a male. :lol:

Id still take it as an insult for someone to say it, everyone knows the right and wrong way to address a female and that is categorically wrong.

Tatooed girls make me melt.

I don't insult peoples gf's, partly cause I don't have one myself.I just can't find someone who likes cheese as much as I.(I put cracker on my cheese.)
I almost had one, Peyton, she was pretty, sweet, and liked cheese...But then she moved.Oh I was ****ed.

And looks ARE important, but no-one can say it without sounding like an asshole.

There was another, Carmen, but she said "Let's try battle mode" while playing Mario Kart.No-one can say that without being evil.Or was that Greenlee?Ugh I suck with names.

Osht, we're going off topic, Uh, uh...Quick before tsuyu comes with the Banhammer...uh...Scenery, New zealand, pretty stuff.There we go.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;328473 said:
^Preach it admin, I am feeling it today!

I guess it would sort the overpopulation problems of the planet out if people started speaking to women like that. However it would also be a good way to speed up the extinction of the male species.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Lol, yeah, Hell hath no fury like a ****ed off woman during the last week of the month.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Mr.Blank;328469 said:
Sorry, but I can't.
Firis;328471 said:
I do find it offensive to insult a mans girlfriend, especially saying she looks manly... I would get into a physical fight (Which I resent) if someone were to say my girlfriend was ugly or manish... Sure she isn't a jessica alba (Back to scarecrows gf) but she is cute, and it is inner beauty that counts too, outer beauty is just a nice add-on to the inner... Like the cherry and whip cream on top a milkshake.
You just HAD to post that after I ate :'(
Mr.Blank;328475 said:
Tatooed girls make me melt.

I don't insult peoples gf's, partly cause I don't have one myself.I just can't find someone who likes cheese as much as I.(I put cracker on my cheese.)
I almost had one, Peyton, she was pretty, sweet, and liked cheese...But then she moved.Oh I was ****ed.

And looks ARE important, but no-one can say it without sounding like an asshole.

There was another, Carmen, but she said "Let's try battle mode" while playing Mario Kart.No-one can say that without being evil.
Meh heh heh.

Dentie

Reaction score

damn i would love to go to australia or new zealand once beautifull places

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah, Sometime in about 3 weeks I think ,Im gonig on a 12 hour Mountain Bike race, It was the same as my 24 hour mountain bike race, but obviously jsut for 12 hours now! Its going to reaaaaally fun! cant wait.. :D

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Wow Adam, that's an awesome tramp you went on. I wish I could've tagged along ;) I thought your girlfriend looked pretty to be honest.

@Andy: Can't we make a badge for Gunman to sum up that he is a bit of a plonker and you need to take him with a ..pinch.. of salt?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Are you trying to steal my girl! Hahaha. Just kidding! :lol:

Yeeeah lets keep that to the PM's, Because I know hes going to reply here any second with something to say about that..

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Ah sorry, I'll edit+delete if you want.

I'm not sure a 15 year old who has never seen sunlight living in the UK would be much of a threat to your relationship so I can't say that I'm trying to steal her :lol:

Can you recognise me by the way Adam? :p

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Hahaha, I get really Jealous and Angry easily.. Its really frustrating.

Its Urahara, Right? I dont think I ever discovered your REAL name..

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Bingo and my name is on my profile :p But I'll save you 10 seconds of your life and just tell ya, it's Charlie. I used to live in Scotland and there was like a mountainscape behind my village-type-thing. It was beautiful and there was a reservoir to go fishing too. I'm envious of your expeditions :lol:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Charlie Ayyyyyy! Haha. Oh Wow, That would of been amazing, Especially in Scotland! Yeah well, It doesn't take much to go and do these things, You just need a Pack (75 litre bag) Food, Sleeping bag, Cooknig equipment and then all you do is tell the information centre (dont HAVE to) but its best to, Tell them when you're leaving and when you're coming back..

Ta da! :D

X

Xeon

Reminds me of rock climbing in norway. How awesome was it?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I never go on those awesome expeditions, either cause I don't feel like it or I don't care (I know; such a waste of life) last exciting thing I did was Fort Knox last Feb.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;328683 said:
Reminds me of rock climbing in norway. How awesome was it?

Rock Climbing at Norway ay? I've seen pictures of Norways landscapes and beautiful mountain ranges, looks awesome!

Yeah my trip was awesome too, Would love to of kept going though..