• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Cesspools!! [last key/gnome/book]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpy82

Reaction score
This is really annoying me!!i cant get in2 the house with the trap door in it??.i turned the orphanage in2 a brothel does this mean that now i cant get in2 the house opposite it.is there any other way 2 get back in2 them? i really wanted 2get all gnomes keys and books achievements,but the cesspools has 1 of each in it.plllllllllzzzzzz help!!!!i know ive got the right house as its the only 1 i cant buy down that street.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
If you can't buy the house, that probably means there is a quest associated with it. Do all the quests in the area and then try to buy it.

sharpy82

Reaction score
ive finished the game completly,done every single quest!the only quests I have left 2do are the prisoner escape quests and the get factory workers quests.but i believe these are just never ending.when you go 2 the door it just says locked,it doesnt even say u need a key to open it

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Try all houses and alleys in the area. That's all the advice I've got.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I never bought the house - I smashed the door down. And I turned the orphanage into a brothel, so it shouldn't have anything to do with that. As far as I know, the only way you can't get all the books is if you don't rebuild Bowerstone Old Quarter so try smashing the door down to the house.

I never got the kidnapped quest but it didn't stop me getting into the house...it shouldn't stop you either, I wouldn't have thought :/

Faedil

Reaction score
try smashing the door down (by unsheathing your weapon and turning the safety off) to get in.

sharpy82

Reaction score
Im at a loss :ermm: . cant break it down.ive watched some youtube videos and people jus seem 2 be able to walk in as the door is opened already.Ive tried everyfin!hmmmm its a good job I love this game coz I fink I mite hav 2 start it over a 3rd time round! lol (I failed badly 1st time go ...no1 really survived:blink:)

SkellingtonBurton

Reaction score
Grabbing all of the collectables during the Kidnapped! quest is usually your best bet. But there is a trapdoor in the orphanage you can use after you've become the ruler.

Leilana

Reaction score
hope you got this by now. there's no trick to it at all. go in one of the houses across the road from the orphanage/brothel. NOT inside of the orphanage/brothel. only one of the row houses has a trap door in it on the ground floor. it's the same one you enterred during the "kidnapped" side quest, if you did it - which isn't necessary.
go into the trap door and once inside, go all the way to the back and you can either dive into the Cesspools (from the drop-off) or go through a door to the right. fight the hobbes & such and follow the path until you get to a boarded up wall where a silver key is in plain site behind it. smash the boards and you'll have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.