• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chain attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phillipsk15

Chain attack

i feel like an idiot because ive had fable 2 since it came out but i cannot complete a chan attack. any tips?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Chain attack

Firstly, you'll need to level up Skill > Speed to level 5 (although it appears this is not a necessity) and then you'll need to level up Strength to at least Brutal Styles 3 (Chain Attacks). Then find some space, I recommend the shore line in the Bower Lake region.

Once you have all that, all that this requires is around a chain of 5 chain attacks. A chain attack is an attack that rolls off the last attack, so pressing X at the peak of the previous swing will unleash a chain attack, which is indicated by the blue swing. You need to chain 5 of these together, one after another for the achievement.

I say around, because sometimes it didn't register that I did that many. In fact, previous to my attempt for the achievement, I did 6 together, but when I got it, I chained together 9 but got it after the 5th.

sassy

isa
Premium
Reaction score

It is easier with a slow weapon, it makes the blue swing easier to identify and gives you more time.

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score

and if that fails youtube it, its a lot easier to do it, when you see someone else do it first.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

sassy;339075 said:
It is easier with a slow weapon, it makes the blue swing easier to identify and gives you more time.

True, but if you use a katana, it's so fast that pressing X a bunch of times in a row without even watching for the blue trail would work a good amount of the time. That's how I did my first chain attack (it was actually an accident lol).

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

You should try doing it somewhere (preferably not a town) where there aren't any enemies, so you can see how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.