• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Channeler for Reaver (With Conditions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autarch

Reaction score
To put it simply, I've got my hands on a bunch of Channeler codes.

Now, if you have the Inquisitor sword, I'm willing to trade one of these codes for that code on a few conditions:-
  • I test the Inquisitor sword code. If it doesn't work for the UK, I don't use the code and you get to keep it with no exchange between us.
  • If the Inquisitor sword code does work, you get the Channeler sword code in exchange.
  • If the Inquisitor sword code DOESN'T work, I'll also sell you the Channeler code for a steep discount ($20) because of the fact it more than likely will not work for you.
Essentially, I get your code first to test whether it works for the UK. You are not only helping me but helping all UK players on these forums.

Yes, this seems dodgy. Yes, it's an awkward arrangement and, yes, I like it about as much as you do.

We need to check though, don't we gentlemen?

P.S. If I act the dick in this, I give permission for all mods to post my IP address or something along those lines. =p

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Would you be willing to 'trade' for Microsoft Point codes, or Xbox Live Gold codes?

Autarch

Reaction score
Only if the Reaver code doesn't work and the person chooses not to purchase it. Then I'll have one free (got three so far, one for me, one to trade to Dracelix for his Absolver when he gets it, and one for the Reaver person), otherwise no.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
yeah, we just wanna make sure the codes work before we exchange.

hopefully at least 1 of the thousand people (mostly newbs who joined recently) will want the sword.

Autarch

Reaction score
Got it done on the main Lionhead forums, both the codes worked perfectly.

One left! (And that's for you, Dracelix.)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Yay!!!!!
i would love to obtain all 4 weps, but with all the hassle ive been through just for one wep, im just gonna stay with the channeler

Autarch

Reaction score
All I need is your Absolver and for my Champion's Hammer to turn up, and I'll have gotten them all. :3

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
are you getting the shardborne sword then aswell?

Autarch

Reaction score
Oh, yep. And LCE. It will be a beautiful, stupidly filled bunch of weapons with which I shall use to enforce my devillish rule.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
so do you prefer swords or hammers?
and pistols/rifles?

Autarch

Reaction score
From watching a Livestream or two, I'd say I prefer swords visually but hammers in terms of gameplay. Not got my hands on it yet, so I don't REALLY know, but it seems to be my preferences.

Pistols due to their looks (PISTOLS ARE GODDAMN MASSIVE) but probably shotguns for usefulness.

Yourself?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
From watching a Livestream or two, I'd say I prefer swords visually but hammers in terms of gameplay. Not got my hands on it yet, so I don't REALLY know, but it seems to be my preferences.

Pistols due to their looks (PISTOLS ARE GODDAMN MASSIVE) but probably shotguns for usefulness.

Yourself?
yeah, i like swords better, but im a good player, which is why i prefer the channeler to the inquisitor
rand i prefer fast rifles, than powerful ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.