• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Character Customization

Status
Not open for further replies.

In depth Renn

Wow thats mean
Reaction score
Character Customization

Ive been thinking about this for a while now and i'd like to know if anyone else thinks a character customization thing should be included into the game. Like i know theres hair and beard and tattoos but id like to make my character look as ridiculous/awesome as i want. So if i want a huge squidward looking nose, why not?

F

fable champion

Re: Character Customization

i rekon it would be cool but i have only fable 1 but i might get fable 2 for my birthday ^.^
but i heard there will be wings so it would be cool if you could choose different colours and better hair and beards or tattoos

numb3rs

Guilty Pleasure
Reaction score

^
^ Yeah, the sims would be too complicated. Oblivion wouldn't be good either, at least for me, could never get used to all those sliders.
so preferably a customisation thats very streamlined and simple for me :) .... preferably without too many sliders

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

fable champion;385717 said:
i rekon it would be cool but i have only fable 1 but i might get fable 2 for my birthday ^.^
but i heard there will be wings so it would be cool if you could choose different colours and better hair and beards or tattoos

You really should get it.

And the wings colors will changed based on your alignment (good/evil/pure/corrupt) so you just have to align yourself accordingly.

Holy Warrior

Wizard
Reaction score

I would like to see more character customization in Fable with online play i want my guy to be truly unique, but i don't want an Oblivion style one like people said it was TOO much.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

oblivion customization was a pain, no matter what you did your character was either skinny and ugly, or big nosed and ugly!

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score

Mass Effect Two had a rather good character customization system. They managed to make any face you could make human looking.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Oblivion was way too mouch and way too complicated

Maybe they could make the cuztamation the same as when you custamize your Avatar

SORAYISS

Reaction score

character customization is already being talked about in the thread: fable improvements

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

SORAYISS;385918 said:
character customization is already being talked about in the thread: fable improvements
This thread is touching mainly on the character customization aspect.
I would think that if you were able to edit your face more, it would be better. You character seems like a goofy looking guy no matter if you are good or evil. I'd be happy if you could change your appearance by other means than being good, pure, evil corrupt, fat or skinny.

SORAYISS

Reaction score

if you can customise size, shape, color and texture of everything that would be badass

X

Xxcurly_the_unicornxX

I would like it if they either had more accessible dyes or they had the hair color type deal like with oblivion. That would be sweet! :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.