• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Charlie's Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score
Charlie's Hat

Do you like Charlie's hat? I hope so. I'm starting the bid of the hat at 100K. I will stop the bid at 1M. Thank you and have a nice day.

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score
Re: Charlie's Hat

Considering the rarity of the hat (despite the fact that there are replicas you can get in Knothole Island), you could probably fetch a MUCH higher price than just 100k or even 1 million. Remember that gold is damn near worthless online, and a lot of people have at least over 10 million (some even maxing out at 999,999,999) gold, so you could probably get a better deal than that.

Saint Necro666

The Dead Saint
Reaction score

I really don't need gold except for my other starting characters to get master weapons with 3-4 agument slots so that is why I set it to that low plus I can always get more hats to sell.

charles717

A BONIFED B.A.
Reaction score

well if thats the case, i`ll give you 1.5 mil for it.
add me on live.

FableFan4

Reaction score

charlie hats are not rare. in rescuing charlie kill him with a high powered will spell or don't protect him so he dies, then where boyish clothes and granny will think you are charlie, then, you can keep the hat!

Terminal Hapiness

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reaction score

FableFan4;340631 said:
charlie hats are not rare. in rescuing charlie kill him with a high powered will spell or don't protect him so he dies, then where boyish clothes and granny will think you are charlie, then, you can keep the hat!

Getting the hat is not what makes it rare, the fact that there is only 1 of it per character does. A lot of people also didn't take that path when dealing with the quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.