• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chesty House Glitch HELP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgenxas

Reaction score
I'm trying to do the Chesty quest and when I go there at night, the statues are glowing. I got all the statues in the right position but one, I tried to fix her but even though 'A' is lit up, I can't make her pose change. I've gone to the sanctuary, I've teleported to different places, slept in a bed to change the days...and the statues even light up during the day. Can this be fixed?

Thank you!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Glitch Alert! I haven't heard of this glitch... More proof that the game was poorly tested...

Anyway, you've mentioned pretty much all of the methods known to fix this kind of glitch and still it does not work? Actually, I've never seen the statues glow during the day at all... Sorry. I can't think of anything. Anyone else care to help?

mr man

The local mind controller
Reaction score
Well you could try this

Go to the statues Day/Night and charge up the either the fire spell or the lightning spell to as much as you can.
The statues should act like real people and get electricuted/burned and die.

Teleport somewhere else and sleep there. When you go back the statues they should work.

If it works have fun and its my pleasure helping you :D

If not I'm sorry :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.