• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Chicken suit help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

That1guy

Reaction score
Chicken suit help?

I went to fable2.com and I got the chicken suit and it said that the next time I sign in to xbox live I would get it except I don't know where it is. That chest in the guild still says go to fable 2 .com and I don't know where my chicken suit is. I also checked my clothes section just to make sure. Am I missing somethIng?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Chicken suit help?

Try checking the shops. If that doesn't work I'll give you one. Add me on XBL if necessary.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I had the same results as you did. After scouring various sources online for more information it seems we're not in a select club. As it turns out there appears to be some problem with the site 'talking to xboxlive'. It could just be dated...

I have heard of several people calling and getting no answer. I myself called and received a long hold before I finally gave up.

There are several people on this site that are willing to help out with getting the chicken suit. Try posting up something in the marketplace, offer hero dolls, legendaries or gold as trades. You never know you might get someone nice who'll just give it to you for free!

Good luck!

Edit : See what I mean?

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score

^Lol, you could have one to if you want. Yes?

Recycled Human

Reaction score

A wonderful member of this very forum was kind enough to donate one to me.

But I'll take a second one! JK

Swiff

Reaction score

I have a limitless supply, so I'd be happy to get you a chicken suit. My gamertag's Swiff99. Go ahead and add me when you get a chance. Is there any particular time or place that you want to make the deal?

Rmoe3

Reaction score

when i tried to get it that message pops up just to go to fable2.com, and then when a friend tried to give me the suit, it didn't work! what's up with that?!

RADDEC

Reaction score

if anyone has a extra chicken suit i would be greatfull, and help on any other game i can ....meaning achievements and such.
I WILL BE ON MOST OF THE DAY so if you would help just add my gamertag RADDEC

Fiskus

Reaction score

I need the chicken suit. I've already opened the chest and can't do it again. I tried starting an entire new account, but I'm getting the same problem as everyone else. It's telling me to go to the website even though I've already played the game and chosen the middle crown.

Can anyone help me out?

My GT is: Fiskus

NickMonster

Reaction score

Yeah, I kinda need a chicken suit too. I don't mind if it's just borrow I just need it for that one achievement :D

Gamertag. Kryptonite Nick

Kaptain Krunch

Wassup!
Reaction score

Have you guys tried signing into your gamertags at xbox.com where you play the game A Hero's Tale? Not on your xbox. At the website.

NickMonster

Reaction score

Kaptain Krunch;421897 said:
Have you guys tried signing into your gamertags at xbox.com where you play the game A Hero's Tale? Not on your xbox. At the website.

Yeah, I have anyway doesn't work sadly hence why I need to ask for one from a helpful stranger =D

dawsdgd

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.