• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

children growing?

dwirp

Reaction score
children growing?

i have 2 children (different partners) but they are still in there cribs.

how do they grow?

and can i have more then 1 child with the same partner when they are in there cribs?

finally i wanted to know why i can't have sex anymore.
i bought the book so i can invite people, but when i ask my partner he says no and when he says yes i only can sleep in a bed...not have sex.

hope to get some answers. thanks.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: children growing?

Have you done the Spire quest yet? Any children you have before the Spire quest grow up during your absence. If you have children after the Spire quest, they'll grow up after a quest or two (I think?)

You cannot have more than one crib in the same household.

I don't know why you can't have sex. Is your husband happy?

BriarRose_123

Elvira Grey
Reaction score

Okay firstly, it depends on your house, if your house just has a double bed then there is nowhere for your child to sleep, so they will stay in their crib.
You should buy a house which has a single bed which your child can sleep in, you will then find that they will grow up
If that doesn't work try moving house to a different location

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that question when he follows you to bed make sure when you reach the bed he is directly next to you, you have to wait for him to reach the bed

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

BriarRose_123;364965 said:
Okay firstly, it depends on your house, if your house just has a double bed then there is nowhere for your child to sleep, so they will stay in their crib.

Not true. Children will grow up no matter what kind of place you live in. They will only grow up after you visit the Spire, as Arseface said.

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

Try going to the furthest location to where you are now if your in bowerstone go to bloodstone then return this works for me (some times but not always)

Aristo

In Shade And Shadow
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah that works too, you don't always need to be in a quest. Just let time pass in game and they will not fail to grow up.

dwirp

Reaction score

thx for the answers. it worked. i hadn't done the spire quest so now my children are out off there cribs. thanks again all !!!