• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

City of Heroes/City of Villains

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
City of Heroes/City of Villains

Hey Just wondering if anyone on here plays that. Me and my Boyfriend have a range of varrying Characters on the Server Guardian if anyone wants to team ever. Let me know ;)

screenshot_100708-22-38-04.jpg

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: City of Heroes/City of Villains

After going through the system requirements, my PC is capable of running CoV. So I think I may try out the demo and see what it's like. I'm not sure on the pay-to-play, I can't stand paying to play. :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

with how much they give you in rewards, and how awesomly dynamic the game is. It's def worth it. And no one here plays I see. Saddens me. :(

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

sowwi i prefer the superior Champions Online, City of heroes just looks far too outdated for me :(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

*sigh* Everyone prefers Champions online. *cries* Far outdated? They're still coming out with new things, like being able to swing around your alligment from good and Evil. It's really neat. Wish more people played.

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

when i update my computer, because i cant even play Champions online at the moment, ill trial out city of villians then on full graphics and see if it appeals to me because it was really interesting to me b4 but i just coudnt install it.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry, I'm far too much of a World of Warcraft nerd. I've thought about trying the game, but right now I'm horribly addicted to World of Warcraft. Maybe when I get bored of it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Eww. Wow. I hate wow. My love used to play wow, but he thinks it's a waste of time now. CoV is awesome. You should PLEASE try. :D :D :D