• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Civilian Displacement Guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Civilian Displacement Guide?

I've been running through with my pure evil vampire mage and I started taking civilian displacement jobs. I've gotten the usual ones where they ask for a certain job or a certain look but then I came across two that confounded me.

No not the monocle one, as that was easy to find in either fairfax or bowerstone market.

Instead I was confused by 'strong' and 'top hat'. I figured the top hat one would be the guys wearing the 'all weather chapeau' or what looks like 'charlies hat' however when I tried these I found that it was not what they were looking for. (and if anyone knows what the top hat answer is please let me know!)

The strong one really confused me as I brought them anything I could think of to no avail. Beside myself I finally decided to check online only to find lots of people with the same question and no real answer.

I hope this helps people, but the answer to the 'Strong' request was a tattooist. But it could just be 'someone without a shirt'. I did it with the westcliff tattoist and I didn't pay barnum to fix the place up.

The reason for this post is to ask if there is a Guide for this somewhere and if not, should there be one?

Status
Not open for further replies.