• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Civilian Displacment

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ToySoldier78

Civilian Displacment

A while back I had started a civilian displacement job and never completed it. I could not find the camp I was supposed to deliver the person to. It continues to say to read the card for information, however I don't seem to even have the card anymore. all I remember is that the person was supposed to have tattoos I think. the path leads me to westcliff but then disappears. There is a big wooden door in here that says press A to open but it won't. does anyone have any advice or know how I can complete this task?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Civilian Displacment

you might of sold the card to a shop, if thats the case you can always by it back

T

ToySoldier78

I know I didn't sell it anywhere but I still can't seem to find it. But even if I did sell it, I wouldn't know which shop to look in for it. What Im really asking, is if anyone has any idea on what guys go where in the displacement jobs. Or if anyone can direct me to a walkthrough for civilian displacement jobs. Anything would be appreciated.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

ToySoldier78;334525 said:
I know I didn't sell it anywhere but I still can't seem to find it. But even if I did sell it, I wouldn't know which shop to look in for it. What Im really asking, is if anyone has any idea on what guys go where in the displacement jobs. Or if anyone can direct me to a walkthrough for civilian displacement jobs. Anything would be appreciated.
the same places where you rescue slaves are the same places you take them

T

ToySoldier78

I actually never saved any that I can recall. Can anyone tell me where to look?

T

ToySoldier78

Still can't figure this out, Ive looked through my entire inventory, went to numerous shops to see if I sold it there and cannot find the card.
All I need is to know the location of where to take the slave to. Or a list of civilian displacement jobs like I know there is a "strong man, monocled man, and a tophat" job. Im starting to wonder if the one I thought I was on is wrong. So I was just going to try to grab different types of people and try to find the camp and see if they worked. I know the one Im on is a 4 star job. if anyone has any advice on where exactly the camp is that I need to take them to, it would be greatly appreciated.

And as a secondary question, there is a big wooden door in westcliff, right at the top of the hill (if you are coming from the docks) on your right side. The "A" symbol pops up to open the door but it won't, does anyone know why this door will not open for me? And what lies behind it? I can see cage like carriages inside but I don't know if there is treasure or anything special back there.

H

HarleyTheMad

Currently working on the quest, you are going too want too go too the bandit camp on the Bandit Coast, you can just teleport there through the 'Quest/Maps' and then 'Regions' options if you have found it. I believe you are going too want the Rookridge road area. The bandits there will take whatever you bring them, though they won't give you full pay if you nab the wrong person, so just as I made the mistake... Monocle Man is not too be mistaken for guys with spectacles xD Top Hat I imagine is any dude with a Top Hat, and strong Man...not quite sure, but I'm going too try and get one of the blacksmiths o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.